Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Could i Be a psychopath?

I'm not small minded! Jeez....

No one can call on anyone elses perceived problems, everyone has their own, including Wolf.
Judge not lest ye be judged. :D

/snoby British voice.

"It's a rule. I just made it up."

You can't dictate anything to me. I am more logical than you. You believe in stupid fairtales. You pay a high tax so some old woman of no significants can play with herself in the bathtub with her (I kid you not) Royal Rubber Ducky...

You can't even say the word c-unt in public. I can. I have freedom of speech. In no way will I let a church tell me how to think because I have freedom of religion. I do not have a supreme ruler like England or Iran. My leaders are elected and then expire. So any tyrant they can cause is limited. It's preventive maintence the US did.

Perhaps you are confused. I stand for many things that you disagree with but I stand with 300 million. We prefer our ways of life over your singular way of life. I say "ways" because in my country it is to each their own and we know that because we are exposed to it. Perhaps in England you lack the cultural diversity, freedom of religion... meaning no church rule can supress my individuality of faith, freedom of speech... actually be allowed to say what you think, and other freedoms I take for granted at times.

Yet when I see Toby.. I am almost humbled by how tragic an impact his cultivated raising has had. To lose so much inner self. To accept irational reasoning as reality... To just submit to the will of others... to acknowledge dome old lady as socially superior to me just because she was born in a certain family?! Hell no! I'm Ameri-CAN. My bloodline killed your bloodline. They hated you. Wanted you and your stupid ideas to **** off. Cause in America we'll be ****ed before we let that Queen B-itch tell us how to live.

Oh and Toby.. I do know you. See this forum? This is where your personality interacts with mine. We are all the same here. No fancy cars or nice houses to segregate us from one another. Nope it's just you and me and I'm talking to... who you are not what you look like or own. I am judging you on your personality. The purest form of judgement logic can provide and... I don't like you.

I could spend all day arguing how I stand with over 2 Billion, and how British people are better, but I can't be bothered, it's really like arguing with a child.

I am more logical than you.

What is this? My dads bigger than your dad? You don't know that to be true, just because I can be emotional doesn't mean I lack logic.

You can't even say the word c-unt in public. I can.

Actually, Wolf, you can't. If someone is offended by your profanity, it becomes illegal, both in the UK and in the USA.

I don't like you.

The feeling is mutual. :)

Also, we don't see the Queen as superior, we believe in egalitarianism, no one person is superior to another.

I do not have a supreme ruler like England or Iran.

Or Japan, or North Korea, or Saudi Arabia, or Canada, or Australia, or New Zealand and about 44 more countries.

Just because our monarchy isn't elected doesn't make us un-democratic, just like Iran isn't made un-democratic by the presence of the Supreme Ayatollah.

Royal Rubber Ducky...

And she has an Ipod, and a Nintendo Wii, and a Mobile Phone, an Email Address and an Xbox 360. She's more... average than you'd think.

I only talk to you for the sake of amusing others. Like it or not.. you sound stupid to an American. Often I make you display this to the point that lurkers, who would never in a million years post, end up posting just to try and desperately plead to you how ignorant you are and how it drives them crazy.

And yes, I do know I am more logical than you. Perhaps 20 years ago I was an emotional child but that was a long time ago. I've experienced so much that I just can't get truely upset over the little things. You may think I'm being insensetive but really I'm just desynsetized. It comes with experience.

Toby is either doing one of two things.

A) Having an emotional reaction that reinforces my statement or
B) baiting me with his ignorance.

Either way his pointless ignorance offends me. He argues for the sake of socializing. Just like all the other small minds. I don't care that I could profit socially from our interactions. You annoy me. No, I'm not emotionally upset and even when I do get aggrivated... it's short lived as I lack the capacity to sustain emotions for any period of time. Thats why in the middle of a fight with my ex I would always bustout laughing. I'd be angry at her, emotionally fueled but for some reason, in the middle of an intense arguement... I just lost it. I wasn't angry anymore but she was. And everytime I just suddenly stopped being mad... it mad her furious.

Thats where we are. You act the fool trying to upset me, I laugh and mock you, you get boring, I love interest... now I want a divorce.

I don't care how popular you are or whatever fancy things you have. You are socially inferior.. or rather incompatible with me. Whichever your ego can better grasp. Prat off.

You still don't completely understand emotions, or emotional responses, but that's fine, you've no need to understand emotions really.

I was merely saying that you don't seem to listen, or take into account others view points, I should be able to say that to you without turning it into an argument, like I can with anyone else.
It was just me calling it as I saw it, you shouldn't take everything so seriosuly. :)

To be honest, I don't really have time for any of that, not everything must be an argument, we should be able to debate and share opinions without this being the result.

And please stop calling me small minded, you're in no position to be judging others, even though it's not true.

Toby

You still don't completely understand emotions, or emotional responses, but that's fine, you've no need to understand emotions really.

I was merely saying that you don't seem to listen, or take into account others view points, I should be able to say that to you without turning it into an argument, like I can with anyone else.
It was just me calling it as I saw it, you shouldn't take everything so seriosuly. :)

To be honest, I don't really have time for any of that, not everything must be an argument, we should be able to debate and share opinions without this being the result.

And please stop calling me small minded, you're in no position to be judging others, even though it's not true.

I may not understand your full range of hysteria but I understand normal emotions very well. How can you say otherwise? Under what authority can you make such an acusation? Ever feel like supporting your ideals with reason? Give me a reason to listen and I may just do that. It's part of speaking to your audience. Makes you seem like a reasonable person and not the loon you are.

If you proved to be more than small minded, I won't lie, I would be impressed. As I have no logical or emotional belief that you are capable of such without hampering your true nature... well I don't want you to change who you are for my benefit.

You are a representative of the supreme racist empire of the old world. Your views are of the old world. Your values share such influence. Your individuality replaced by rules without rational.

I could just give you the cold shoulder and ignore you like I did my ex. But turns out that does trauma and on humane levels.. I don't intend to hurt others. I also believe you are exploiting my charitable nature.

If you proved to be more than small minded, I won't lie, I would be impressed.

That's great, but I shouldn't need to prove I'm not small-minded, rather you should prove that I am.

may not understand your full range of hysteria but I understand normal emotions very well. How can you say otherwise?

Because you seem to be under the impression that any sort of emotional reaction(s) can be caused by anything you write on here. Not once have I had any sort of emotional response to anything you've written on here. Besides sympathy.

[/quote]Under what authority can you make such an acusation?[/quote]

The authority of experiencing emotions every single day. I can only speak from experience and what I feel personally, but emotions don't differ by person, so I know what I feel is what the majority does.

You are a representative of the supreme racist empire of the old world.

Britian is rascist? America & Britain both have elements of rascism, but you can't label both countries rascist.

Your views are of the old world. Your individuality replaced by rules without rational.

The geographical location of Britian, essentially a rock in the sea, doesn't somehow alter our views...
Neither does the fact that you're still a new country, who's so far not even got there own language. Oh by the way, I'm really asking, what goes into your museums?

Define sympathy and empathy... It will be interesting to hear what you say...

Well I'd love to stay and chat but you're a total female member of the canine family.

I'll just ignore you now.

I'll just ignore you now.

Good move, I know I can be irritating what with my superiority and all... :)

im DOESNT like all them FIGHTING on the forum maybe does SETTLES it with you both IS good and SMART and special and apologizes to BOTH. im IS THINKING that you be very smart person whitewolf and toby you be too and you does be special in OWN WAY.

Aperson im DOESNT thinking you is SOCIOPATH maybe because sociopaths dosent exists but also because im DOES thinking you doesnt talks very much like one. DOES you be confident person? im DOES thinking you is yourself and nothing else you DOSENT needs name for how you DOES acting.

You is you and that how you should decides what you SHOULD or NOT SHOULD do. im does THINKING that if you does DECIDE that you doesnt wants to tries serious RELATIONSHIP then you maybe DOES misses much when you COULD maybe even be CURED by be in RELATIONSHIP and find yours inner piece. it like saying im DOSENT likes snowboarding because i COULD be bad in it without try it.

Talking to you, it's like on big giant hug. :)

I gave you that Rubiks cube as I'd figured it out and wanted to see if you could get it.

quite frankly I hate him

I have no time to spend hating people, and anyway, I thought you didn't hate? Or did you make that acception just for me? :D

Tell me Wolf, what've you done creative or original?

I've said this so much it's annoying: You've never met me, seen me, really talked to me, and you can't judge someones personality, traits, thoughts or anything based on a few forum posts.

Your welcome to keep thinking I'm close minded, or live in a box, it just gives me something constructive to use to work on and better myself.

Hoxo
Oh and toby, you are wrong about wolfie not taking others views into consideration. Maybe just not yours? :P

I havn't seen him take one persons view into consideration he whole time he's been here.

I take everyones into consideration, somewhat regrettably, even his. :)