Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.


Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
View Entire Thread
Re: Sexual Health

If I understood your problem correctly - you can try
1. use a thicker condom, or use two at once
2. get a numbing cream like lidocaine to apply to the very tip of your penis
3. try arousing your girlfreind first, before you even let her touch you
4. do a web search for "preventing premature ejactulation", you'll find alot
If I didnt understand you right, then sorry
Most general doctors probably dont know too much about this. If this doesnt help, try to see a urologist, they get these questions all the time.