Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What is my therapist thinking

I have never needed treatment like this in the past. I was not sure what to expect. In the beginning I thought this was just a way to start communiating. I was after the fourth session with him, I found my self thinking of him in a more personal way. I also relized that this was all wrong. I can hardly cope with all the stress I have that took me to him in the first place, let alone these thoughts I now was having. The question is, what do I do now. I'm a little ****** off wright now. Because I know to continue with him is not going to help me. I'm now thinking he needs help himself. In a way I feel sorry for him, which also ****** me off. Do I find another therapist, and start all over agian. It would be like getting a pelvic exam two days in a row. Should I get a self help book and figure out how to deal with depression on my own. I feel violated. I have a meeting with him tomorrow, should I go, should I cancel? In a way I'm afraid to meet with him because Im not sure if I can stop myself from confronting him about all of this, and what good what that do. Thank you for your input. I have to go now, I have to try and golf nine with all this crap on my mind.