Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Have i been sexually abused

Dr. Saltzman, will you please delete this post?

Re: Have i been sexually abused

Dr.Saltzman, delete my posts. The women who replied to my question were missing the point. Is it MY fault that my cousin suddenly touched me from behind? Is it MY fault that my dad suddenly touched my armpits without asking me? Also, i was exaggerating when i said no guy asked me out. Some guys did, but i turned them down. and i didn't make myself clear when i said i acted really slutty. I meant i liked to tease guys with sexual talk and watch them get aroused, but i would never actually do "it" with them. Anyway, I think you're a psychopath. I agree with Wini and Jere. I know you deleted other people's posts because their contents were religious. I LOVE JESUS. okay, this post is religious. So delete my posts along with my original question please. Why are you not deleting my posts? This is turning out to be an absolute monarchy, not a forum. You're deleting whatever posts you want to delete and not deleting posts that the original writer wants deleted. If i had known about this i wouldn't have written in your forum.