Nicholas Scrolls Forum

Welcome to the Nicholas Scrolls Forum. We hope this forum to become a lively Gospel Believer's forum where you can discuss Biblical issues. Please keep the standard in which Jesus could participate.

Nicholas Scrolls Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
I do care and respect what you say, but...Pt. II

Part II

Because of this, every form of contemporary Christianity is a "divided house"
and our Ministry is devoted to ministering to the lost to educate and warn "anyone
with ears to hear and eyes to see" (understand and percieve) that "one-ness"
with Christ can only be achieved by FOLLOWING HIS PATTERN, ACCEPTING HIS JUDGMENTS
AND HEEDING HIS TEACHINGS AND WARNINGS. But in order to do that, you must accept
ALL that Christ died for. That is how one actually begins to experience the salvation
that awaits them. You can't carry in your baggage through the "narrow gate"
because there is only room for each to enter, one by one, without unnecessary justification,
argument or excuse. Consider yourself WARNED dear child and repent from the delusion
which you have been under. You, like the masses, have been hypmotized by the spell
and delusion that Satan has created and he is leading MILLIONS into dark pits out
of which very few will escape unless they repent (turn away) and return to God and
follow His Son's example. That is the only way to go through the heavenly gates...
through Christ alone!

Before Jesus came in the flesh, men an women justified what was actually sin in
God's eyes. Then Jesus told His disciples and others gathered around Him that they
would not have known sin unless He clarified what was sin. Now that He has shown
us what constitutes REAL sin (denying God the Father and His Son), don't you thing
that your deeds and daily example to others is every bit as important as your confession
that Jesus is Lord? Well then, if Jesus is YOUR LORD, live your life like He is
you LORD indeed so that no one may hold anything against you on the final day of
judgment. Be like Christ and live a selfless life allowing Him to indwell you so
that you too can be counted among the redeemed who suffer with Him because they
are so hated by the world.

The question you must now answer is do you hate me? Consider this carefully because
I could easily say if you hated me, then you hate me without cause and if you do
not know or understand the things which I have explained to you truthfully, then
there remains the liklihood that you don't know the One who sent me either. Do you
understand Amanda? I am dutybound to reprove you and exhort the truth so that you
may know your sin and abstain from it. Be seperate from the world and false religion
- Return to the Lord your God and become a daughter of His household so that He
may truly be a Father to you.

With all sincerity and love for the truth and our scattered brethren abroad,

Nicholas A. Stivers, a humbled God fearing man, scribe and messenger.

Author; Apostasy Revealed published 2003 by Mountainview Publishing ISBN: 1-928602-92-4
http://nicholasscrolls.cephasministry.com
http://abide-in-truth-events.cephasministry.com/
http://cephasministry.com