Nicholas Scrolls Forum

Welcome to the Nicholas Scrolls Forum. We hope this forum to become a lively Gospel Believer's forum where you can discuss Biblical issues. Please keep the standard in which Jesus could participate.

Nicholas Scrolls Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Parable of TWO MEN (Pt. II)

Parable of Two Men Part II

Then there came a day when their Master returned and asked each of the laborers whom he had adopted as sons to give an account for the work they had done in rescuing the sheep , which had become goats, from the hand of the enemy and the path of destruction.

And the first approached him and said " Master look how many of the stiff necked sheep have been broken by the rod of correction which you have placed in my hands and behold they are gathered here to become your sheep once again and be gathered into your barn"

And then the second spoke up and said " My Lord look how many of the broken hearted sheep have been healed and have come to You to be loved by You and be gathered into Your barn"

And with tears in His eyes the Master spoke these words

"Oh my dear sheep which have been lost because you two have failed to listen to Me!. Did I not tell you that it was best that you work together in this work? Look now over the clff and see what Your failure to do as I had asked has allowed to happen"

and the two looked and they saw a horrible sight

mamy many many sheep which had been goats, both stiff necked and broken hearted had fallen over the cliff and in the great pit below though they had fallend a great way a great fire held them and though many tried to leap up out of the pit they could not . And the two brothers saw the horrible sight and wept . And they looked into the eyes of their Master who also wept tears without number crying " My sheep , My sheep".

Then two fell on their faces before their Lord crying greatly

and the first said "Lord forgive me for my sin against You and my brother. now I know why You commanded me to go with my brother . For You gave my brother the patience to work with the broken hearted and bind up their wounds so they could come back to You My Lord. Lord though I don't deserve a second chance please give me the opportunity to work with my brother to rescue the brokenhearted sheep"

and the Master said " I will . now take your brother's hand"

and the second said "Lord forgive me my sin against You and my brother now I know why You sent me with my brother into this work. For you gave my brother the rod of Your correction , your holy Law, to show the unrighteous and stubborn of their ways of rebellion so they too might become broken and be brought home to Your barn. I know I haven't seen it but I do see it now , I ask for your grace to work with my brother from now on to warn the stubborn and stiff necked sheep of their way of destruction"

and the Master said " I will ...now take your brother's hand"

and they wept and asked each other to forgive the other for the foolish way they had acted .

and the Lord spoke these words over them :

"Now you seen the danger and destruction of not listening to my words. You have learned it was an enemy who seperated you as brothers and fellow workers to save the sheep which have become goats. I charge You now in My Name to honor one another and honor Me by recognizing and respecting the gifts which I have gifts I placed in each of you. For no one is complete without the other . Such is true of all my laboring sons and daughters in this search and rescue mission."

Glory to God in the highest for His prophetic Word!

This message has strong prophetic implications!

To: Anomyonous<****@mhcable.com>
Cc: R421@earthlink.net
Subject: The Parable of the Two Men
Date: Mar 3, 2006 9:35 AM

Wow!

Where did you come by this message? It seems to have strong prophetic implications. I loved it and would like to edit it a bit for sentence structure and reprint giving the author credit. Who was it?

Brother Nicholas at Cephas

Re: This message has strong prophetic implications!

Dearest Brother Nicholas,

Greetings from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ,

This was a word I received from the Lord in the past few days concerning a brother in the Lord and I who have some difficulty with each other regarding the two sides of the Gospel. I was blessed by it . I have never gotten a "prophetic parable" before , amazing . Well if you feel led of Christ to publish it that it may bless others do so but only give Him the credit I wish to remain anonymous!!!

Please pray because I am meeting with this brother and his pastor this Sunday afternoon about the difficulties we've been having working together. I am the elder of a small congregation that uses the coffehouse building run by the brother who is the one who is the worker with the broken hearted. I suppose you can guess now who the other brother is can't you?

Grace be with you