Nicholas Scrolls Forum

Welcome to the Nicholas Scrolls Forum. We hope this forum to become a lively Gospel Believer's forum where you can discuss Biblical issues. Please keep the standard in which Jesus could participate.

Nicholas Scrolls Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
I am a peaceful Muslim

To: Nicholas A Stivers
Subject: Accepting your challenge...
Date: Jan 18, 2006 11:31 PM

Listen, this is subject is too paramount to be dealt with lightly.

Muhammed is not the Author of the Quran. Muhammed was illiterate. A person who lived in 6th century Arabia couldn't write the inimitable Quran.

Muhammed was only a messenger. We don't worship him, we worship the God of Abraham and Moses and Jesus.

The Quran, unlike the Bible, is immutable. Muslims have one Quran, Christians have many bibles.

How do you know that the Quran has no prophetic value? have you studied it? You should humble yourself at least for the sake of rectitude and simple honesty.

I don't want to compare between Muhammed and Jesus. I love Jesus as much as I love Muhammed. They are both God's messengers. They are both Prophets.

Don't you beleive that Jesus is also a Prophet?

It is sad that you are not telling the truth by claiming that Muslims worship Muhammed.

Muslims worship Allah (Arabic for God). Christians in the Arab world also pray to Allah, not to God, come and see for yourself instead of allowing yourself to be brainwashed by these mendaciosu evangelists who lie in God's name and who behave in a very unchristian manner, also in God's name. (Thou shall not lie).

Do you know what is God's name in Semitic languages? Do you know that the Hebrew bible used the word Allah for God? Do you know that Jesus called on Allah for help?

(Ella (a dverivative of Allah) lama sabachtani?..You must try to be honest...go to some academics in your area, ask them if Allah is a different God from that worshiped by Abraham?

Yes, we don't believe that God has sons and daughters and family. We believe that his One. That is all.

We don't worship moons and suns etc. That is evangelical disinformation.

Jesus never ever claimed to be God. Of course he was the way to God, just as Moses was the way to God. Jesus was a Prophet, and prophets communicate God's message of monotheisim and justice and love and righteousness to mankind.

Jesus is not responsible for all these problems and doctrinal contradictions in Christianity. Jesus never taught trinity for example. Jesus never taught papacy. Jesus told the Samirtan woman "My God and Your God is one" He said "I do nothing of myself" He said "My father is greater than me." So, Jesus was created by God, God doesn't create another God.

This means that much of what we see in Christianity today is man-made, not God-made.

Maybe you should study the early formation of Christiantiy.., e.g. the confrontation between Sain Barnabas and Saint Paul...and how the former refused to believe that Jesus was son of God, etc.

In the bible there are alot of wars, massacres, genocide, and hate. It is in the old testament. Isn't it? And you believe the old testament is the word of God? don't you? So how could God change his mind in a few hundred years?

Indeed, Jerry Falwell said if God okayed the killings of so many children and women in the Old Testament, Ariel Sharon should be able to slaughter women and children in the West Bank and Gaza...!!

The fact that Muhammed fought the idol-worshipers doesn't contradict biblical ethics. Moses fought and killed as well. Does this mean that he was bad?

Of course I am a peaceful Muslim, and of course I am against all hatred and war. But I am aslo for justice and freedom. There is no contradiction, because as the Prophet Issiah said "Peace can only be the fruit of Justice."

May God bless you.