Nicholas Scrolls Forum

Welcome to the Nicholas Scrolls Forum. We hope this forum to become a lively Gospel Believer's forum where you can discuss Biblical issues. Please keep the standard in which Jesus could participate.

Nicholas Scrolls Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Ordering Apostasy Revealed...

January 2, 2006

Dear Allison,

I just sent out a request for assistance on your behalf to to Rita to see if this problem can be rectified. I certainly don't want there to be any issues that may hinder the publics access to my book. In regards to the video Megiddo, Wow, what a great presentation this is. It will grant you tremendous insight into the "system of the beast" that we both know is being well established in our current time. This is one of the best quality productions we have available. I would highly recomend its viewing if you and your husband are interested. You won't be dissapointed. In the mean time, I will see what we can do to assist your order for my book. I hope to hear from my faithful partner in this ministry, Rita, and she should be able to correct the problem you discovered. Thank you for your edifying reply to my initial response letter. It provided me a great deal of warmth and was filled with love.

1 John 5:1-4 "Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is begotten of God: and whosoever loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. Hereby we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and do his commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. For whatsoever is begotten of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that hath overcome the world, even our faith."
2 John 1:5-6 "And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote to thee a new commandment, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another. And this is love, that we should walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, even as ye heard from the beginning, that ye should walk in it."

May our Lord be with you both, now and always...
Your faithful brother and servant to Christ,

Nicholas A. Stivers

Words cannot express how uplifted I feel

Sent: Jan 2, 2006 2:51 PM
To: Nicholas A Stivers
Subject: Your Book; Apostasy Revealed

My Dearest Brother in Christ,

You cannot know how your words have edified me, and words cannot express how uplifted I feel. That incident had grieved my heart going on three weeks, and now the burden has been lifted. This is one of those "revelation" moments for me; when a piece of the puzzle, that has been sitting in plain sight but has escaped my vision, has been pointed out. Once I finally "see" it I'm able to put it into place. Once in place, a number of other pieces immediately come into focus and I'm able to put those in place, as well. Suddenly, the entire scene I've been working on for so many years is that much closer to being complete! I'm able to grasp a little more of it today, and it's beautiful.

Thank you for taking the time to contact Rita and getting the Apostasy ordering problem rectified. Between the website sending me to order Megiddo and your glowing review of the video, seems the Lord intends for us to see it, so I will order that, too, this week.

Peace be with you, Nicholas. May God Bless you with all courage and strength to endure, and with great gladness in your heart at knowing you are numbered among the Saints.

Your Sister in Christ,

Allison