Nicholas Scrolls Forum

Welcome to the Nicholas Scrolls Forum. We hope this forum to become a lively Gospel Believer's forum where you can discuss Biblical issues. Please keep the standard in which Jesus could participate.

Nicholas Scrolls Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Thank You!

December 29, 2005

Dear Dwight Lobson,

Thank you for such a wonderful gift! I am so thrilled to read from a familiar perspective by a man who did this work a century ago. I was most interested to read about the Nicolaitians first and was absolutly thrilled to find agreement and further confirmation with respect to what the Spirit had revealed to me (10 yrs. ago) which I thus recorded and began espousing regarding the many churches and divided religions of men. It was very refreshing to see that others like Grant have received the same revelations and then make some attempt to educate and inform for the sake of Christ's body and True Church. What a tremedous gift! I guess I'll need to spend a little money on paper and ink so that I can "hard copy" his works and carry it with me. What a great tool and confirmational resource. I can only imagine that he was regarded as offensive to the popular laity and clergies as I've become. The fact that the Church has been indoctrinated and sadly accepted all forms of worldly virtue thereby becomming further separated from God proves the deterioration of Christianity and shows how far the systems of belief have migrated from the position and faith of the Apostles. That is clearly what Grant establishes in his lectures. Satan has done a good job indeed at seducing the believing masses and when I read that Grant understood the same as I also revealed in my book, that satan seated himself upon the throne of man's religion, I almost started doing back flips. Wow! Surely he will be in the dinning hall at the wedding banquet for the "Great Feast!"

Brother, you gave me something I can readily use and treasure for a long time. THANK YOU!

May the New Year bring forth greater purpose and grace to keep doing the Father's will for you and our scattered brethren who are still suffering to this day to glorify and preserve God's eternal and unchanging truth. May all His strength, empowering grace, wisdom and discernment be in you to do the Father's bidding. AMEN

With all sincerity and love for the truth and our scattered brethren abroad,

Nicholas A. Stivers, humbled God fearing man, scribe and messenger.

Inquiry...

December 30, 2005

Dear Dwight Lobson,

Just curious.... your email indicated you were hailing from the west coast of Canada.
I had just returned from Vancouver BC visiting relatives and was curious if you
lived in the greater Vancouver area. If so, perhaps next time when I come up for
a visit we can get together over coffee. I operate my CEPHAS office from Tacoma,WA. Thanks again for the wonderful book of lectures by FW Grant.

Happy New Year,

Nicholas

With all sincerity and love for the truth and our scattered brethren abroad,

Nicholas A. Stivers, a humbled God fearing man, scribe and messenger.