Nicholas Scrolls Forum

Welcome to the Nicholas Scrolls Forum. We hope this forum to become a lively Gospel Believer's forum where you can discuss Biblical issues. Please keep the standard in which Jesus could participate.

Nicholas Scrolls Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rare Book by FW Grant 1902

Sent: Dec 28, 2005 12:39 PM
To: svshalom@earthlink.net
Subject: Fw: RARE BOOK THE PROPHETIC HISTORY OF THE CHURCH BY F.W. GRANT

Dear Nicholas Stivers,

We have not met prior but I do visit your web site and thought you might enjoy this book.
Attached is a digital copy of a rare book that I have in my possession.

Vol. V. No. 30
The Treasure Truth
Year 1902

THE PROPHETIC HISTORY OF THE CHURCH
or
"SOME EVILS WHICH AFFLICT CHRISTENDOM AND THEIR REMEDY, AS DEPICTED BY THE LORD’S OWN WORDS TO THE SEVEN CHURCHES”

By F. W. Grant

I obtained a hard copy of "The Prophetic History of the Church" many years ago. I must admit other than the Bible and a very old copy of "Pilgrims Progress" I would consider "The Prophetic History of the Church" my most treasured book.

If I were to have one book I could offer to my friends (or to the general public) other than the Bible I would offer "The Prophetic History of the Church". In the past I have desired to present this book to my friends but in it's rare and already fragile compromised condition I was unable to. Over the years I have often wanted to arrange for a republishing of brother Grant's book or to copy/type it out in a Microsoft Word document.

Well to my extreme satisfaction on this past Christmas evening I found a copy on-line and saved it to a word document that allows me to now present it.

The original book contained 183 pages with 8 lectures written by F.W. Grant .

Each lecture has had a riveting effect on me. Even now as I prepare to bring these lectures public I am very excited to do so knowing the effect they might have on some. Each lecture has so much to offer that I can hardly recommend one over another. As you will quickly see below each lecture has a very profound title.

The eight lecture titles are the following and attached in Word Doc.

l. SPIRITUAL DECLINE AND THE JUDAIZING OF THE CHURCH

ll. NICOLAITANISM OR, THE RISE AND GROWTH OF CLERISY

lll. ESTABLISHMENTS, AND A MONEY BASIS

lV. THE WOMAN JEZEBEL AND THE VOICE OF THE CHURCH

V. YE HAVE REIGNED AS KINGS WITHOUT US

Vl. SLEEPING AMONG THE DEAD

Vll. CHRIST'S WORD AND HIS NAME

Vlll. WHAT BRINGS THE TIME OF HIS PATIENCE TO AN END

Thank You!

December 29, 2005

Dear Dwight Lobson,

Thank you for such a wonderful gift! I am so thrilled to read from a familiar perspective by a man who did this work a century ago. I was most interested to read about the Nicolaitians first and was absolutly thrilled to find agreement and further confirmation with respect to what the Spirit had revealed to me (10 yrs. ago) which I thus recorded and began espousing regarding the many churches and divided religions of men. It was very refreshing to see that others like Grant have received the same revelations and then make some attempt to educate and inform for the sake of Christ's body and True Church. What a tremedous gift! I guess I'll need to spend a little money on paper and ink so that I can "hard copy" his works and carry it with me. What a great tool and confirmational resource. I can only imagine that he was regarded as offensive to the popular laity and clergies as I've become. The fact that the Church has been indoctrinated and sadly accepted all forms of worldly virtue thereby becomming further separated from God proves the deterioration of Christianity and shows how far the systems of belief have migrated from the position and faith of the Apostles. That is clearly what Grant establishes in his lectures. Satan has done a good job indeed at seducing the believing masses and when I read that Grant understood the same as I also revealed in my book, that satan seated himself upon the throne of man's religion, I almost started doing back flips. Wow! Surely he will be in the dinning hall at the wedding banquet for the "Great Feast!"

Brother, you gave me something I can readily use and treasure for a long time. THANK YOU!

May the New Year bring forth greater purpose and grace to keep doing the Father's will for you and our scattered brethren who are still suffering to this day to glorify and preserve God's eternal and unchanging truth. May all His strength, empowering grace, wisdom and discernment be in you to do the Father's bidding. AMEN

With all sincerity and love for the truth and our scattered brethren abroad,

Nicholas A. Stivers, humbled God fearing man, scribe and messenger.

Inquiry...

December 30, 2005

Dear Dwight Lobson,

Just curious.... your email indicated you were hailing from the west coast of Canada.
I had just returned from Vancouver BC visiting relatives and was curious if you
lived in the greater Vancouver area. If so, perhaps next time when I come up for
a visit we can get together over coffee. I operate my CEPHAS office from Tacoma,WA. Thanks again for the wonderful book of lectures by FW Grant.

Happy New Year,

Nicholas

With all sincerity and love for the truth and our scattered brethren abroad,

Nicholas A. Stivers, a humbled God fearing man, scribe and messenger.