Nicholas Scrolls Forum

Welcome to the Nicholas Scrolls Forum. We hope this forum to become a lively Gospel Believer's forum where you can discuss Biblical issues. Please keep the standard in which Jesus could participate.

Nicholas Scrolls Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Prayers of a Righteous Man Avails Much...

If the Prayers of a Righteous Man Avails Much… I beseech thee oh Lord,

Hearken your ears unto me oh Lord of hosts. Hear my prayers and cries from the wilderness of America that she is oppressing us from the liberties, which you granted us through your Son’s selfless sacrifice. How much longer must we endure the pain and the bloodshed oh Lord? How much longer must we suffer our infirmities, disease and various illnesses oh Lord? How must we accomplish the same selfless service to your Kingdom without falling into the divisive and vain traps of our oppressor? The medical community wants to lable our infimities as delusional and give us pills to replace our faith. The establishment wants to cleanse our water with chemicles and purify our air with even more unnatural solutions all the while we continue to fill our city skylines with the smog and heat of industrialization and automobiles because gas and oil are money and money is the objective having become the very power that corrupts. The workers of society and all the common people suffer to greater degrees by the works of poiticians, beaureacrats and the elite. The same holds true for the medical and phamacutical industry being driven by the profits derived by mass production of man-made remedies when in fact the sins of society and mankind are what is at fault here. When will men see and understand that the walls of your ancient city must fall in order for the New Jerusalem to take its rightful place? When will the people agree that the divisive religions of men are in part to blame when all you asked of us is to have faith and committment? When will men give up the vain battle for power and riches and let us worship you in Spirit and truth, in dignity and peace? How long must we endure oh Lord? My brother’s house is divided and his lands are separated. Foreigners occupy the very place that you gave as an inheritance to the faithful and the shed blood runs deep already polluting the very lands we were to occupy. When will we see again the peace that was afforded both Jew and Gentile in the first council at Jerusalem? When will the aggressors of Islam and Zion be silenced and made to understand that your Son’s sacrifice was sufficient for all humanity to inherit eternal salvation? Why must men strive for the temporal when they should be seeking the eternal? Why is the value of oil and gold more than human life by contemporary standards? Who has listened to thee oh Lord, who has understood the great price already paid for the redemption of our souls? Who will stand forth with me oh Lord and honor the saving grace, which you afforded us on the cross? I beseech thee oh Lord in the name of Christ Jesus, come Lord Jesus come and save us from our enemy and oppressor. Extinguish the flames of his fiery missiles and put asunder all his vain precepts and corrupted dogma. Heal us Lord of our illness and infirmities especially those who are among the faithful and the poor. Deliver us oh Lord who worship you in Spirit and truth and let not thine enemy strike us down but let us be the right and just example of truth and justice, of faith and hope, of love and endurance in the long suffering which we must undergo. Help us to stem the tide of increasing darkness oh Lord and let us be a witness and example to all the Nations of earth. Let all the Nations see we worship you through the one and only true Son who bore our sins upon the cross redeeming us and purchasing us from the wicked world in which we live. Help us Lord to be your faithful servants of justice, righteousness, purveyors of peace, hope and love. May you be glorified in our healing oh Lord. And if we must die the first death which is once appointed to all men then let not our death be a vain glory but one of honor and ever lasting testimony to our love and faith that we hold in you. Grant as I pray oh Lord for the people and for my children too. Hear our prayer oh Lord in the name of Christ Jesus. Come Lord Jesus come! AMEN

Perhaps we should be tickling the ears of some college research department and see what they could do with our offerings of skin specimens? What does anybody think about that? Colleges and young researchers are often a good place to start because they have not yet been indoctrinated with the ills of corporate institution and political theology.

With all sincerity and love for the truth and our scattered brethren abroad,

Nicholas A. Stivers, humbled God fearing man, scribe and messenger.

Author; Apostasy Revealed published 2003 by Mountainview Publishing ISBN: 1-928602-92-4

http://nicholasscrolls.cephasministry.com
http://abide-in-truth-events.cephasministry.com/
http://cephasministry.com