Train City - Choochooauctions Message Forums​​​​​​​

Technical Issues
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bad News Turned Very Hopeful!!

Charlie will keep you in our prayers. Wish for the best to continue for you and your family.

Best wishes and prayers Charlie!

I guess it was that time of the year. I was diagnosed with colon cancer in October, had surgery the day before Thanksgiving, and came through with flying colors. No spread anywhere of the cancer and I have fully recovered from the surgery.

Your right about the advances. 30 years ago the same cancer was a death sentence for my mother.

Take care and God Bless!

I am A full clinical professor at USC Norris Cancer Center and have been involved for 40 years in treating cancer patients, research, and training fellows, if i can be of any help either email me , or call me at 9497606780. It would be a privledge to just talk about it or help in anyway possible. I only like cures. God Bless Glen Justice

Wishing you all the best.

Bruce Fyfe

Charles,
So sorry to hear about the bad news, hopefully the medicine will help. I lost a younger sister to cancer, it is just so stunning at first. You and your family will be in our prayers.
Ed Strawn (Wabash)

Thanks very much for the well wishes. I was at the doctor's last week and had some very positive news on my condition.

Once again thanks so much for your comments. I can't wait to be able to say I am cancer free!

Charles Siegel

Stay positive and good things will happen. My wifes mom has been cancer free for over five years now. George