Return to Website

MoldMaker's Forum

This is a place where those involved with the moldmaking industry can come together to share information, ask questions, offer tips, etc.
(It may be necessary to refresh/reload your browser window after posting in order to see your post as well as any other new posts.)

***Posts containing negative opinions about specific products or services will be deleted if no contact information is provided.***

If you have problems using this forum, or need technical advice, please send an email to info@ctipublishing.com.

*The views and opinions expressed in this forum are not necessarily the views of MoldMaking Technology magazine.*

MoldMaker's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
help and advice needed

Hi there, i would like to make my own molds, i am a soap maker, and would love to make my own molds, i have tired latex rubber and its no good, what i want to do is use the silicone it sa blue colour, but have no idea what its called or how i would make a mold out of a small buddha for instance. Any advice would be very appreciative.
Cxxx

Re: help and advice needed

Hi, sir, so sorry that I could not judge your words, if you willing to make a box to contain the soap or make a mold to form the soap? If you could offer more details, maybe I/somebody could offer more suggestions. Hope that you could get help from the forum. Thanks.

Email: leo@golden-greatwall.com