Return to Website

MoldMaker's Forum

This is a place where those involved with the moldmaking industry can come together to share information, ask questions, offer tips, etc.
(It may be necessary to refresh/reload your browser window after posting in order to see your post as well as any other new posts.)

***Posts containing negative opinions about specific products or services will be deleted if no contact information is provided.***

If you have problems using this forum, or need technical advice, please send an email to info@ctipublishing.com.

*The views and opinions expressed in this forum are not necessarily the views of MoldMaking Technology magazine.*

MoldMaker's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Looking for plastic inj. mold manufacturers

its nice to see how many americans like to slit their countrys throat to save a buck by going to china and supporting communism.

If the layed off american toolmaker is interested, I am recruiting for jobs in mold design and the like. Right here in the US.

Quinton Thornton
quinton@gernetzke.com

(www.cnmoulding.com)
We are professional chinese plastic mould &plastic injection molding &injection mold tooling maker from shanghai china since 1997.We are pleased to introduce ourselves as a manufacturing company specialized in sourcing & developing on plastic injection mould/prototype, and autoparts,assembly for the overseas companies, who would like to source them from shanghai,china. If you are interested in our handling items, or if the further details are required, please feel free to contact with us.

100% mould and part export, like USA GE,XEROX,Walmart,Electrolux,Craftsman company,ALL IN ONE,Westlake company,Plasticoid manufacturing,2BOT company,UK TYCO company,Germany Wella,Australia Industrial pty,Swiss IPM,Sweden KONGSBERG automotive, Netherlands Dollwin group,Italy Deca,Demark KP,Iceland Gudjon engineer company,japan Sharp company ,Iran POUYAN SHARGH DORIKA CO etc.,they satisfied with our company.

we have get quanlity certificate for ISO9001 with 2000version.

(our strongpoint for mold is
1.complicate structure part, full hardness mold. small,medium size
2.nice surface part mold. small,medium, big size
3.quickly mold for part investment, 1-2 weeks.,cheap and quickly)

our competition=good quality+delievery on time goods+competition price+best service+enough experience for export

Our factory has great ability to manufacture large-size 、precision molds weighing up to 50 tons and more....
baozhouling@yahoo.ca

Just tour our website.
www.peerlessmold.com

We are homeland operation and we chase chinese advocate out of town everyday. We stand ready to meet your demand.

I would be more than happy to help. I do not rep. for any one company. I have been in the tooling business for over 19 years and have several contacts all over the U.S.. I can get any type of tooling built for your company (injection, blow, structural foam, roto molds etc). I would like an opprotunity to look at any up coming projects you might have. I can supply you with three to six quotes from various companies which gives you a choice of who you would use. I will also offer you my own recommendation.

Thanks
JRB