Return to Website

MoldMaker's Forum

This is a place where those involved with the moldmaking industry can come together to share information, ask questions, offer tips, etc.
(It may be necessary to refresh/reload your browser window after posting in order to see your post as well as any other new posts.)

***Posts containing negative opinions about specific products or services will be deleted if no contact information is provided.***

If you have problems using this forum, or need technical advice, please send an email to info@ctipublishing.com.

*The views and opinions expressed in this forum are not necessarily the views of MoldMaking Technology magazine.*

MoldMaker's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cost Savings

I have been tasked to come up with several million in cost savings in the tooling and molding field, ha ha ha.
Can anyone help ie; new technologies, material savings, process savings. I have several items now but more could'nt hurt. If anyone else wants the completed list email me in a couple weeks.

Thanks

Re: Cost Savings

TSS,

I have several ideas but need more info. Please email me at doreenmich@yahoo.com

Doreen

Re: Cost Savings

View our website www.diesep.com we will have a live demo at MoldMaking Expo 2005 in Chicago April 19, 20,21