Belize River Rafting – Best Cave Tubing In Belize – Cave Tubing Belize – Belize Cave Tubing Carnival

Elvin Torres Private Tours - Guide to Belize river rafting and cave tubing Belize. Belize cave tubing company offering private river rafting and the best cave tubing in Belize. Our river rafting and Belize cave tubing are family friendly and can be done by most age groups. We also offer private carnival cave tubing Belize to cruise ship passengers.
For information visit my website: http://belizeriverrafting.bravesites.com

Belize Private Tour Guide - Belize Private Tours
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Belize Cave Tubing and Zipline With Elvin Torres

My family cruised the Western Caribbean with Carnival Cruise Line. We stopped at Belize Cruise Port and booked cave tubing and zipline through Elvin Torres Private Tours. We were off the ship one of the early tenders, as instructed. Elvin was at the Lighthouse waiting for us as promised. We did our introductions and off we went. As were leaving Belize City, Elvin was pointing out sights of interest and telling us of their history. The drive to the zipline site lasted around 50 minutes. When we got to the zipline, we had a short restroom break and were assisted with our gears. We then hiked about 2 minutes to the first platform. This was a blast. We were zipping around 40 mph. over rivers and rainforest canopy. Wooooow what a blast! After the zipline we drove 3 minutes to the caves park. We were issued with life vests, inner tubes, and headlamps. We hiked 15 minutes to the entrance of the caves. As we hiked, Elvin told us about Medicinal Plants, the significance of the caves to the Mayan, and Indian History. The cave tubing was very refreshing as Elvin towed us through the caves.
I have no regrets booking my family for this excursion with Elvin. He was very informative and took very good care of us. Now I can say Elvin Torres was not only our tour guide. H is now our FRIEND.
Highly recommended

Sean and Family
Houston Texas