Return to Website

SunnyDay's Message Board

Hi! Welcome to my message board! Use it to contact me or others or to post questions and share ideas and experiences. The topic should always be related to nudism / naturism. Feel free to respond to posts from others in a respectful way if you have something helpful or meaningful to contribute. Let's keep it light, lively, and most of all, fun! Thanks!

SunnyDay's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2022!

Season's Greetings to everyone in our little community here!

From our family to you and yours, our wish is for all of you to have a blessed and Merry Christmas, and a healthy and Happy New Year 2022!

May this Christmas bring you much joy and happiness, and may your New Year be merry and bright. Thanks for being such a great community of friends! We wish you all a joyous Holiday season and a happy and peaceful New Year. Along with that, we wish you wellness as we all navigate these challenging times of the pandemic era in which we live.

With our love,

Brian, Sunny, Callie, Jacob and Chloe

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2022!

Our family of two, Linda and me, empty nesters now, will celebrate, too. To the community here, “Have an enjoyable Holiday and a great new year!” and a hope for successfully engaging with whatever will be thrown into our futures.

A Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year to everyone.

Most significantly, thank you to Sunny for the gift to us of hosting one of the longest-running media for us to share and exchange thoughts and ideas without rancour or the complications of images. Thank you to all the posters, whether prolific or occasional. I don't recall when I first came here, about 20 years ago, just after Sunny's streaking days (nights?) and when her first posts started on this website's forerunner. Senile dementia setting in? I don't remember it starting ;-)

Happy Holidays to everyone!!

Thanks Sunny!
When we walk through dark places, it is made safe when we have a bright light to guide us.

I know from your stories that you, Brian and the kids have such a light to lead you as you walk along the path.

I have had many beautiful happy moments in a year that was filled with uncertainty and even some heartache for those who have suffered.

I look forward to Christmas. Our little church is singing carols and lighting candles like they always do, but this year it means even more to me.

May 2022 be much much better than 2021!
I pray that we will get together through the year to share the bright moments and perhaps things that make you laugh.

This community consists of people who have found a more natural way to live and that positive energy is worth more than words can tell.

God bless everyone who has come here!

May you and yours know the grace and joy of the Lord Jesus Christ this year and for all time.

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy Nude New Year.

From a frequent reader, occasional poster.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a nude night!

Merry Christmas and a Happy Nude Year to you and yours Sunny.

And to all who visit here may you also have a Merry Christmas and a Happy Nude Year!!!

Merry Christmas and a Happy Nude Year to Brian, Sunny, Callie, Jacob and Chloe and everyone on this board from sunny Israel

Hi Sunny,

Hope you and Brian and family have a great 2022!

I've got some major plans for my naturist lifestyle and Christian faith in the pipeline for this year.

Check out:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/christiannaturist
https://www.facebook.com/groups/skinbook

I also have my own website now at: https://www.dariowestern.com in which my nudist lifestyle gets a mention in it too.

Dario