Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Message for Daniel Birdick

You say tomato, I say tomawto, Disney. You say it's psychopathic. I say it's pragmatic.

Let's call the whole thing off!

Due to his obvious displeasure at being labeled, I prefer to say that it is a good read.

Never in my mind would I think it is anything other than a way that works! I have respect for logical thinking.

And although I guess I am labeled a Normal, I respect all types based on their behaviours. I don't use anger or generic labels to classify others.

Just like this forum, Mr. Birdick's writings, and thinkers in general. Everything sociopathic does not have to refer to bad. It is natural I guess.

I don't know if by "his" you were referring to me, but just in case you were, I was not displeased. Me and Disney have had online conversations before. She'd know that I was making a pop-culture reference with the "let's call the whole thing off" thing. I was and am amused though by her moralistic sounding comments.

You could think of all of Robert Greene's books as self help for the cynical (read realist) set. It's just another perspective, another way to view the various social/political circumstances we all find ourselves in. Naturally I don't think of these things in terms of good or bad. I think of them as useful or not.

Well then we would have things in common. Lets chat soon. You have earned my respect if that matters...if not, I just want to have an intelligent soul to converse with:-)

'lets chat soon'? oh man, you gotta love these forums.

again, the book is an awesome read but also has conflicting laws but it provokes thought and maybe here and there some delusional dogmatic ( and thus failing) following?

Disney, anyone who takes this or any other book dogmatically deserves whatever they get, especially failure.