Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A true sociopath

I wonder... was there a point to this wall of text? If there was, i missed it.

EDIT: You keep saying 'we' and 'our kind'. Is there a social club that i've missed? What the hell is the obsession with identifying yourself into a group? I don't know who are "we" but i'll stay out of your "we", thanks.

And what is your purpose on this forum? Are you trying to win something, state something, discover something new?

Is winning fulfilling you or are you trying for something else (perhaps a greater win than others)...

Talk about yourself....

No there is no point and nothing to win here. I spent some time reading another guys plea for help and wishing he could change on here, and thought I would give my two cents. I actually meant to reply to that post, but created another, but whatever. Seems like a very diverse forum and I'm not here to offend.

Well then welcome, I respect the views of everyone here...and have found this forum refreshing.

Thanks. I just kind of stumbled across this site. Still reading through a lot of the posts to see what this site is all about. Looks like a support network/discussion forum that's pretty open-ended? I'm not planning on being a regular here, just bored tonight.