Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What makes the world aroudn you resonate?

The saddest part about a large portion of people is that they are born, spend 20+ years in being lied to only to spend 40ish years of their life making money for other people in a job they hate as they can't be creative only to get diapers again and eat with a straw untill they wither away in a hospital basement where they realize that they've accomplished nothing of meaning, clinging onto the same lies they were fed when they were 12. The only people that come to visit them are the nurses checking if they can wheel you to the morgue, and that is if you're lucky. Yes, let's respect life as it's unique and woderful? Yeah, no. Our species is stagnating, craetive thinking is scorned and intelligent people are "weird". Ugh, just... ugh.

I had a conversation with my mother the other day and she herself came to the conclusion that she has done nothing with her life, other than to spawn me and my brothers which isn't really a feat considering there are about 7 billion of us.