Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Could i Be a psychopath?

im DOESNT like all them FIGHTING on the forum maybe does SETTLES it with you both IS good and SMART and special and apologizes to BOTH. im IS THINKING that you be very smart person whitewolf and toby you be too and you does be special in OWN WAY.

Aperson im DOESNT thinking you is SOCIOPATH maybe because sociopaths dosent exists but also because im DOES thinking you doesnt talks very much like one. DOES you be confident person? im DOES thinking you is yourself and nothing else you DOSENT needs name for how you DOES acting.

You is you and that how you should decides what you SHOULD or NOT SHOULD do. im does THINKING that if you does DECIDE that you doesnt wants to tries serious RELATIONSHIP then you maybe DOES misses much when you COULD maybe even be CURED by be in RELATIONSHIP and find yours inner piece. it like saying im DOSENT likes snowboarding because i COULD be bad in it without try it.

Talking to you, it's like on big giant hug. :)

I gave you that Rubiks cube as I'd figured it out and wanted to see if you could get it.

quite frankly I hate him

I have no time to spend hating people, and anyway, I thought you didn't hate? Or did you make that acception just for me? :D

Tell me Wolf, what've you done creative or original?

I've said this so much it's annoying: You've never met me, seen me, really talked to me, and you can't judge someones personality, traits, thoughts or anything based on a few forum posts.

Your welcome to keep thinking I'm close minded, or live in a box, it just gives me something constructive to use to work on and better myself.

Hoxo
Oh and toby, you are wrong about wolfie not taking others views into consideration. Maybe just not yours? :P

I havn't seen him take one persons view into consideration he whole time he's been here.

I take everyones into consideration, somewhat regrettably, even his. :)