Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Serinity

For every action another person makes there is a motive and i live by that. When someone compliments me, i always look for a motive for them to do so. I do not want to start an argument like you always do with woldie, i don't care enough, to be honest, about who is more easily manipulated. I know how to manipulate people and i also know when someone is trying to manipulate me, that's enough for me and that was not the point i was trying to make. The point was that emotions can be used, easily, to make you think you want something. You think advertisements would be used if they were not effective at arousing an emotional response to whatever end? No, not in the same manner they are now. I'm not suspectible to such behaviour as i don't feel things, i think things. This will sound egotistical but i don't think i have any pride or ego that i would trip upon as i regocnize the folly of such pointless things.

I don't actually want to argue with him, it's just he irritates me no end.

Hexi
When someone compliments me, i always look for a motive for them to do so.

No-one ever does anything without a motive, but sometimes the motive is just to be kind, or to make someone else happy, that's a reward in its own right. That's why I am nice to people, to see them happy, not for their thanks or for them to repay me later, just to see them happy. :)

Hexi
think advertisements would be used if they were not effective at arousing an emotional response to whatever end?

This seems untrue, but no advery has ever made me want to buy what's shown.

Hexi
will sound egotistical but i don't think i have any pride or ego that i would trip upon

No, it doesn't. But my point was that everyone has something that others can use to manipulate them, in replace of our emotions. Pride, Ego, Emotions, Profit, Finanical Gain the list goes on.

Hexi
No Toby, they are not. Atleast i don't find psychopaths fascinating at all. They are also easy to spot as there is something slightly off with them but it's such a minor distortion that it's easily missed if you don't look for it.

For men to think what women are attracted to is pointless. Most women themselves have no clue what they want most of the time.

I'm just emotionally dead but unlike that dork Hexi... I don't look like a pointy eared Vulcan. So while he is easy to detect... I am not.

Also I'm an alpha male. So is my new best friend. (He was just a friend but I promoted him for being trustworthy). We go around doing what we want and people are magneticly attracted to our positive vibes/emotional excitement we cause. We aren't like Hexi. We are very adapt to an array of enviornments. Oh btw we found that Tony guy but he ran. LOL

A real personal question has been bothering me. Why have I never tried to revert to the way I was? Is there a real therapy that can resurrect my dead emotions? Besides pot.

Also Toby is stalking me.

Hey Wolf.

WhiteWilf
Why have I never tried to revert to the way I was? Is there a real therapy that can resurrect my dead emotions? Besides pot.

If you think you have any Brain Damage or you have PTSD then yes, there are many treatments and variety of therapies that could help restore your emotional responses, restore your humanity.

Also Toby is stalking me.

*EVIL*
How am I stalking you?

I'm just emotionally dead but unlike that dork Hexi

What kind of 'superior race' are you if you fight amongst yourselves? Don't answer, it'll only lead to crap.

What is with British people and all this supreme race BS?! How can a mental condition represent a race to you?

I think it's great that videogames make people antisocial. Idle hands...

Also Id like to experience emotions without the humanity drawbacks. It's bad enough I see no future for myself in life.. and at the sametime I don't really focus on it. So it's not bad bad but it's never good good.

I wish Hexi would come to the other forum and argue with Toby there. Sometimes we just fight. I use logic and he spots the Bible at me. It's funny cause he's wrong. In the South we have a saying for guys like him. "That boy just ain't right."

But yeah.. Hexi has been all upity lately. Does he realize that he's changed? Probably not. Psychopaths usually work better when they can feed off eachothers energy and ideas. Hexi, has been very blunt lately. A sign of.. contempt. Above average contempt. Isolation can do that to you.

I cooped with Jail a lot better in jail than normal people did. They cried and wimpered sways thinking about their loved ones. I have nothing like that to care about. I just shutdown and went into my own world... like I always do. Same with highschool. Same with all punishment.

The best way to resolve anything with me is a nonconfrontational manner. If you try to intimidate me in any way.. I'll detect it and naturally my hostility levels will rise. Toby talks about trying to kill me. How he could sneak up on me and trick me with a smile. Does he not know I walk around thinking everyone is my enemy? That I trust no one and anyone who approaches me with kindness is even less trusted.

It's funny. My friend threatened to throw my shoes in the pool the other day. I ran up behind him and said "then I'm taking you with me". It was funny because he realized that if he threw my shoes in.. I was going to take him and jump in the pool. All his clothing, cell phone, shoes... wet.

We were joking around ofcourse but the point is this. Messing with me is like walking on the edge of the Earth. You may think you are going to win but I don't play by rules. I don't believe anything is sacred either. So if you're going to play games just remember you must first accept the loss of everything you love. Only then could you ever beat me and really the suffering you would have to endure to beat me would cost you your life and your soul.

I know how emotions work... I had them and died. Now I hate the world that killed me. So I roam this Earth... slowly plotting my revenge as I refine my deadly art.. of playing evil videogames.. of doom!!! What was Butters secret identity called again? (From South Park). Meh.. forget it.

I am.. Tatersalad.. female dog.

We could always have these useless conversations on the other forum in my website..

Toby talks about trying to kill me.

Great, make it seem Im planning how best to kill you. :D

How can a mental condition represent a race to you?

You often say "our kind". I put race into speech marks to indicate that it's not 'race' I was talking about.

You envoke my sympathy. You think you're somethin that you're not. Why don't you just enjoy life? Be free? Give up all the crap, and the belief that you've been sent from God. That's sad, you're desperately trying to find something you can call your purpose, your goal, but you can't. I've found my purpose in life, you need to find yours, whatever it may be.

Anyway, I'll keep that stuff to myself, I just needed to say what I felt.

Toby
Toby talks about trying to kill me.

Great, make it seem Im planning how best to kill you. :D

How can a mental condition represent a race to you?

You often say "our kind". I put race into speech marks to indicate that it's not 'race' I was talking about.

You envoke my sympathy. You think you're somethin that you're not. Why don't you just enjoy life? Be free? Give up all the crap, and the belief that you've been sent from God. That's sad, you're desperately trying to find something you can call your purpose, your goal, but you can't. I've found my purpose in life, you need to find yours, whatever it may be.

Anyway, I'll keep that stuff to myself, I just needed to say what I felt.

I was not sent by God! LOL well not anymore than any of you were. -.-

I consider Earth... pergatory before death. That maybe we must be good and endure suffering to show our faith and hopefully it's enough. Not very interesting.. I know.

You take my imagination too seriously. Try getting one perhaps? You preprogrammed... poor creature. Don't you understand. You're just forfilling your programming. Your life is unoriginal be patterned. But you're happy. So meh it's okay.

The energy I use breaking Toby... nonsense. I'm "sparing" with Toby. I'm training and playing with him. I'm feeding off his energy and he my. That is logical harmony. I am coexisting.

Hexi... you try so hard to understand but I tell you this... Knowledge is nothing without vigerous application. Reading books and researching alone is nothing without development. You can never understand me no matter how much you try. I am too empowered to change. I have the complete caps itt to leave logic in the dust and harmonize with the emotional mind. I can turn my emotions off... and to some degree I have brought them back. I have felt gratification in the company of others. I have felt true happiness for helping others. It is also my condition to never again feel my life has purpose... I feel pain. Overwhelming pain.

You feel nothing.

Is that really true? Nothing not even fir yourself? No remorse for yourself?

At least I am alive. Even if living destroys me.. I'd rather die alive then live a halflife with you. I can shutdown. You can't even fire it up.

Is this the truth or my hate? I feel like it's both. Thats why I'm saying it. Cause the truth is the best way to hurt people.

The difference is that i'm at peace with myself. I don't feel sorry for myself or try to be what i am not. I do things that give me stimulation, dancing with simpletons is not one of those things. Maybe you don't understand yourself rather than i don't understand you. I've said it before. Something happened to you, i don't know what, that made your emotional life impaired, you embraced it but for some reason it seems that you DO infact feel, just not at the same volume as others around you apparently do. You keep claiming how superior you are but it seems more likely that you're just afraid of being that which you detest, emotional.

I was not sent by God! LOL well not anymore than any of you were. -.-

Good.

Try getting one perhaps? You preprogrammed... poor creature. Don't you understand. You're just forfilling your programming. Your life is unoriginal be patterned.

Not only is that not true, we've been speaking over then internet for about a month, you still don't know me enough to be able to come to any conclusions on my life or how I live.

I'm feeding off his energy and he my. That is logical harmony. I am coexisting.

LOL I think I prefer it put like this.

I don't dance. I'm a mix of Asian and white... I just look sexy. My job is to be sexy. It's part of my programming. My father is a womanizer after all. Which helps explain the long list of stepbrothers I have.

I am curious to see how the new creation of antisocial personalities created by videogames affects society. Antisocial people have more individuality in some ways. Also their emotions are less focused. I think it's because they live life like they are looking through a camera lense all the time. Because they see it that way they are less emotionally involved and more objective in their perception.

In some ways I just think it would be good for society to become more antisocial. Reduced emotion with more objectivity could produce a wiser person.

Oh please wolfie, is that really the only trick in your bag?

Hexi
Oh please wolfie, is that really the only trick in your bag?

Now I gotta figureout what he thinks I was doing and enhance it inorder to feed his dilusion. Or I could tell the truth... no clue what you're talking about. Felix the Cat had a bag of tricks.

Why don't you come over? Argue religion with Toby when it's something to do or just slam him in some other manner. It's fun to see how he always bounces back. Which means that when we do break him.. he'll break hard.

Stop being stubborn.

Or you can try to rationalize your stupid pride to me instead. Like it or not... I understand you better than they do. We are empaths for our kind or rather that logical minds are reasonable and rational. Your resistance only inspires me to persue.

It's easy to rile up people who think too highly of themselves. The craze at which they try to refute your claims is quite amazing. Sadly for you, i don't give a crap and instead find you... boring. :)

I have no reason to come to your website. The energy that you use to try to "break" Toby is evidence that you really don't have anything better to do with your time.

The energy that you use to try to "break" Toby is evidence that you really don't have anything better to do with your time.

I'd love nothing more than to use that statement and rub it right in his face, but the energy I use trying not to be "broken", shows that I too have nothing better to do with my time.... ****. :)

I have no reason to come to your website.

Spoilsport. :)

Whitewolf
It's fun to see how he always bounces back.

I don't care how you meant that, I'm taking it as a compliment.

Which means that when we do break him.. he'll break hard.

There you go, you can give yourself a goal for the nest couple of weeks, days, months, whatever. Try and "break" me, this oughta be good. :D