Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Um.. how do you react to this?

Hexi
I would whiteknight the hot chick and stab the friend in the back by making him question his perceived reality, possibly get him committed. Or were you looking for Tobys input? If so, buy a bible for your friend and explain to the chick that he is troubled and needs her support.

Stimulation my man. You need lots more of it.

The cup is easier to fill when you can feed off the energy around you. Also... you're alone. Doing your philosophy studies in antisocial mode. Bushido style... with the sword above his bed no less.

How about this. You consider me a person who had emotions and shut down. That way... you're inferior to me. Because who knows emotions better than someone who once had them? Therefore I am vastly more adaptive.

I prefered their version. It really strokes the ego. Too bad it's not true.

Oh and -insert random insult-

Yeah when Archie called I had the perfect lies to tell him. Ever seen the terminator? The part where the hotel guy said something to the terminator and the terminator went through a list of responses? I picked the beatiful lie.

Stimulation my man. You need lots more of it.

Yeah, go to the Zoo. :D

You consider me a person who had emotions and shut down.

You say you had a bicycle accident and went into a coma, then you awoke and you didn't feel the same as before. That sounds indicative of Frontal Lobe damage or maybe Split-Brain syndrome. They all cause loss of emotions, and damage to the Frontal Lobe would be likely in a bicycle accident.

Too bad it's not true.

You can't say that with any certainty. You've FELT emotions before, and psychopaths are born without them.

Get all your friends Jesus bobble-heads.

...yeah and you believe my name is James Bond. Careful Toby... my presence feeds and creates dilusions in people. Ain't term exposure to my psychological settlties could leave you completely mentally wrecked. I have destroyed several people using long term mental bombardment. You don't notice it till after it is completely gone and even then you will always feel it around me. Never able to mentally escape me. Even in your dreams... Disrupting rational thought... slowly melting seat a persons individuality. The creation of a willing victim.

...I should work for Hollywood with this creativity!

But anyway.. you'd just quote the Bible to them wouldn't you? Toby, sometimes human compassion is more important to humans than your Bible quotes.

Mother is the name for God in the hearts and on the lips of children.

...yeah and you believe my name is James Bond.

I will explain why I know that on your site later.

But anyway.. you'd just quote the Bible to them wouldn't you?

Nope. That'd be a great way to lose friends. I'd quote the Bible to Christian friends though.

Toby, sometimes human compassion is more important to humans than your Bible quotes.

It's a shame you can never experience true compassion then. I wouldn't just give them all Bibles and throw quotes at them. They aren't Christians, why would biblical quotes help?

Mother is the name for God in the hearts and on the lips of children.

William Thackeray said that in England, and was condemned for blasphemy.

Abraham Lincoln cheated the constitution. Forced unpopular law changes and tried to force the South to obey. Then when the entire South straight up broke away... he commited the greatest of all sins and declared war against his fellow Americans. A war that coat the lives of countless men and women who where defending their way of life. Had they cheap labor Mexicans there wouldn't be a problem. Thats what I would have done.

Anyway after the South lost Abraham Lincoln was charged with dividing a nation and then commiting acts of genocide against fellow Americans. For these crimes against humanity he was executed via gun to the head style. DEATH TO ALL TYRANTS!!! It is my birth states Moto.

...Jesus never said anything about slavery being bad. Had he I'm sure southern people would have never had slaves at all. As the South is where real men come from. Meat and potatoes.. simple minded brutes but highly loyal. The D day memorial is in my county of orgin. A constant reminder of our bloodlines great sacrifice to save an old world... we should have just let die.

I belong to the warrior in whom the old ways are joined with the new.