Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Um.. how do you react to this?

Just some thoughts going through my head I'd like to have interputed by others.

Yesterday was the chaos theory. Everything happened all at once. People who are usually calm... well they all lost it yesterday.

I was drinking with two friends and riding around (on a mountain bike not driving). We had a great night. Mike got a job that day. So he was happy. Sam and I had a few bad experiences with his car that day but we're psychopaths. So we chose to laugh about it and have fun. We don't sweet the small stuff. So we get back to Sams place and Tre comes over. We all party some more. Later we call it a night. I'm walking to my place and another drunk friend comes up. Here we are... 3am and wasted. Hells yeah we're doing good. Then I go inside and pass out.

This morning I get a call early. Like.. I haven't even done anything yet. I'm still laying in bed. It's Ariche. He kicked Kayla and B out last night. He doesn't sound all that coherent. He explains that... the cops came last night. He wants to hangout. I agree to come over in 30... like 50 minutes ago.

Kayla knocks on my door. She seems stressed. Comes in and wants to know if I'll watch her cat. Sure. I get her a drink and then she tells me.. her side of the story. (She has a man but she is so **** hot.) Turns out Archie was drinking last night. Steel reserve 211. Gross power drink/alchol. Probably the worst idea man has had in the alcholic world. Archie goes into a drunken rage. His deeply supressed emotions... erupt.

He threatens Kayla and Bs lives. He chases them down the stairs. Tries over and over to catch B. When he can't he tells B he will just attack Kayla. Their neighbors come out and called the cops.

Archie is late on his rent and lost his job two days ago.

I think I'm going to hangout with Sam and Ann today. In fact I should go warn her not to go to Archies place if he calls her. He has called me twice but I just ignore him. He's baggage right now. I'm sure he's somewhat stable as he doesn't seem to totally recall what he did. It's sad he suppressed these emotions until he imploded.

Oh and this heroine addict bothered us last night. I had to stop Sam from beating his face in. Then he came to another neighbor of mines place and bothered her. Trying to milk my neighbor so he could get drugs. That neighbor is a nice old lady. So... we're going to make sure he doesn't come bother any of these nice people anymore. I hate junkies. They give their souls to the drug.

There's probably a lot I missed. I'll remember latter maybe.

But what is a normal human reaction for these events? How would it impact you? What decisions would you make?

I try to avoid people when they are unstable. They might get violent and I always hurt them when they get violent. Stupid drunks. But yeah. I choose to safeguard innocent people and I prey on the wicked. LOL or just avoid them. -.-

Re: Um.. how do you react to this?

I would whiteknight the hot chick and stab the friend in the back by making him question his perceived reality, possibly get him committed. Or were you looking for Tobys input? If so, buy a bible for your friend and explain to the chick that he is troubled and needs her support.

Hexi
I would whiteknight the hot chick and stab the friend in the back by making him question his perceived reality, possibly get him committed. Or were you looking for Tobys input? If so, buy a bible for your friend and explain to the chick that he is troubled and needs her support.

Stimulation my man. You need lots more of it.

The cup is easier to fill when you can feed off the energy around you. Also... you're alone. Doing your philosophy studies in antisocial mode. Bushido style... with the sword above his bed no less.

How about this. You consider me a person who had emotions and shut down. That way... you're inferior to me. Because who knows emotions better than someone who once had them? Therefore I am vastly more adaptive.

I prefered their version. It really strokes the ego. Too bad it's not true.

Oh and -insert random insult-

Yeah when Archie called I had the perfect lies to tell him. Ever seen the terminator? The part where the hotel guy said something to the terminator and the terminator went through a list of responses? I picked the beatiful lie.

Stimulation my man. You need lots more of it.

Yeah, go to the Zoo. :D

You consider me a person who had emotions and shut down.

You say you had a bicycle accident and went into a coma, then you awoke and you didn't feel the same as before. That sounds indicative of Frontal Lobe damage or maybe Split-Brain syndrome. They all cause loss of emotions, and damage to the Frontal Lobe would be likely in a bicycle accident.

Too bad it's not true.

You can't say that with any certainty. You've FELT emotions before, and psychopaths are born without them.

Get all your friends Jesus bobble-heads.

...yeah and you believe my name is James Bond. Careful Toby... my presence feeds and creates dilusions in people. Ain't term exposure to my psychological settlties could leave you completely mentally wrecked. I have destroyed several people using long term mental bombardment. You don't notice it till after it is completely gone and even then you will always feel it around me. Never able to mentally escape me. Even in your dreams... Disrupting rational thought... slowly melting seat a persons individuality. The creation of a willing victim.

...I should work for Hollywood with this creativity!

But anyway.. you'd just quote the Bible to them wouldn't you? Toby, sometimes human compassion is more important to humans than your Bible quotes.

Mother is the name for God in the hearts and on the lips of children.

...yeah and you believe my name is James Bond.

I will explain why I know that on your site later.

But anyway.. you'd just quote the Bible to them wouldn't you?

Nope. That'd be a great way to lose friends. I'd quote the Bible to Christian friends though.

Toby, sometimes human compassion is more important to humans than your Bible quotes.

It's a shame you can never experience true compassion then. I wouldn't just give them all Bibles and throw quotes at them. They aren't Christians, why would biblical quotes help?

Mother is the name for God in the hearts and on the lips of children.

William Thackeray said that in England, and was condemned for blasphemy.

Abraham Lincoln cheated the constitution. Forced unpopular law changes and tried to force the South to obey. Then when the entire South straight up broke away... he commited the greatest of all sins and declared war against his fellow Americans. A war that coat the lives of countless men and women who where defending their way of life. Had they cheap labor Mexicans there wouldn't be a problem. Thats what I would have done.

Anyway after the South lost Abraham Lincoln was charged with dividing a nation and then commiting acts of genocide against fellow Americans. For these crimes against humanity he was executed via gun to the head style. DEATH TO ALL TYRANTS!!! It is my birth states Moto.

...Jesus never said anything about slavery being bad. Had he I'm sure southern people would have never had slaves at all. As the South is where real men come from. Meat and potatoes.. simple minded brutes but highly loyal. The D day memorial is in my county of orgin. A constant reminder of our bloodlines great sacrifice to save an old world... we should have just let die.

I belong to the warrior in whom the old ways are joined with the new.