Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: sociopathic pain

I hate ******s cause they steal, smell bad, and they're all rapists.

Now replace "******s" with "psychopaths" or "witches". Do you understand the fallacy?

Can I be in your neocon republican gang?! That way we can march around the middleeast butchering innocent people in the name of our republican superiority.

My whole life has been a lie told to me. I have suffered cruelties that I have no doubt would shatter your fragile existance and all the suffering I endured was inflicted... by your kind. Not a psychopath. So to me... you are the monster you fear and your ugly inside...

You'll never have revenge. Those who seek revenge are destroyed by themselves in an attempt to destroy others.

You hate who? All I got was *****s...

I can't say in English but....名はこなす。
なた金柳
荷油で☁

It may come interesting for people to know but I don't believe in racisum. It has never made sense to me. I do believe in steriotypes but not literally. But racisum is the same fallacy as witch hunting, religious prosecution, closedminded think... It's all the same and it's all a strong aspect of having emotional minds. Emotion often drifts away from logic and reason. Crimes of passion ect.