Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Let's hate Hexi because he doesn't think like we do.

Toby

No, you should live life as you see fit, while trying not to hurt others along the way.

But having a family would do exactly that, hurt others. Am i happy with my life? Yes. My goals for life? To learn new things and experience the world. What would i like to accomplish? I have no idea, to own a tiger!

Well I'm glad you're happy.

To learn new things and experience the world.

You should do some travelling, experiencing different cultures, it really enriches you as a person. And let's you illegaly bypass Tax! He-He...

I have no idea, to own a tiger!

I have a cat so I am half way there. :D

Hexi
Wow toby, you claim to know anything relevant about my life? This should be interesting, do share!

You also don't understand that what makes *you* happy and what is important to *you* in life is absolutely meaningless to others. I'm not gonna get married or have children, not because i can't but because i wont, it's a conscious choise. I was engaged once, untill i did some soul searching and realised what i truly am. In your opinion, to achieve something in life i should do something i don't belive in (marriage) and lie to a person i would marry to appear happy and reach some standard? So you believe living a lie is better than being honest to yourself and others?

LOL

I tried the married and have a kid thing. You know what I learned? It's not worth it. Just get a girl pregnant if you want a kid. I just wanted to try it. I wanted to experience everything. Should have thought about it more. But sometimes you just jump into crap.

Being married isn't happy. It's a form of torture where women try to emotionally abuse men in the hopes that the men will hit them and they can put them in jail. Or just drive you nuts and suck the life out of your existance.

Toby, did you just claim to have a superior amount of possesions? What would God think of your materialistic attitude? Jesus was a poor carpenter. Careful the Bible says very clearly that the rich are blinded by their possesions.

Besides I've been on vacation the last 6 months of my life. How's waking up and going to work everyday treating you? Judging by your time on here.. I'd say it sucks. Hey... aren't you going to have a midlife crisis soon?

Marriage might be like that for you, but not for me. Or the millions of happily married couples around.

Being married isn't happy. It's a form of torture where women try to emotionally abuse men in the hopes that the men will hit them and they can put them in jail. Or just drive you nuts and suck the life out of your existance.

Your ex must of been a ****** :D

Toby, did you just claim to have a superior amount of possesions?

Having everything I've ever wanted? It wasn't in reference to material possesions, so no.

Besides I've been on vacation the last 6 months of my life. How's waking up and going to work everyday treating you? Judging by your time on here.. I'd say it sucks. Hey... aren't you going to have a midlife crisis soon?

I havn't had my current job for that long you know. Where do you think I would've had the time to go travelling?
Yeah, my job's awful, I hate making $90k. Stupid money. :)
Waking up early? I'm used to it, I got used to my children getting my up at 5 o'clock to go to the park, so getting up at 8 is fine.
Midlife crisis? Nah, they're for people that suddenly have the realisation they've got nothing to show for their lives, and no accomplishments.
You gonna have one soon? :D

Toby
That's right ladies and gentleman.
I found a disgusting picture of a 7 year old that'd been crucified with his head half off nailed to a cross and what was Whitewolf's reponse?

"I don't see how that child suffering is significant."
What kind of monster would say that?

Well, I might say that, if it didn't seem to signify to our debate.... Did it signify?

Toby
That was a 7 year old crucified with half a head, and you... laughed!?

Actually, I laughed when I read this. I don't know, maybe it's just the way you put it, but.... Oh, dear. I'm still laughing. Maybe the actual picture would affect me differently? I really don't know. Ah, ha... :D

Anyway, it sounded to me as though he was saying that he laughed at the thought of that being worse than when Jesus died, not at the image itself. *shrug* Not that that matters much, I guess.

Whitewolf
I'm telling you his head isn't half decapitated. It's just broken to the side.

Oh, great, now I'm laughing again! :D

DragonTongue, you're the ideal psychopath.

I still am having trouble calling you a Psychopath, it seems more like a label fit for a bad person...

Anyway, it sounded to me as though he was saying that he laughed at the thought of that being worse than when Jesus died, not at the image itself.

Yeah, that was what he was saying, but the fact he laughed 5 minutes after seeing the picture its horrific!

Oh, great, now I'm laughing again! :D

You're insane! :D

Would you like to see the picture, I could posts you the link if you'd like? :)

Toby
DragonTongue, you're the ideal psychopath.

Why, thank you! :) Um... why, though? Because I don't insult you?

Toby
I still am having trouble calling you a Psychopath, it seems more like a label fit for a bad person...

*shrug* That's just because of all the negative emotions associated with the stereotype.

Toby
You're insane! :D

Would you like to see the picture, I could posts you the link if you'd like? :)

Apparently! :D

Yes, please.

Why, thank you! :) Um... why, though? Because I don't insult you?

Becuase your a nice person! Or a good liar... :D

That's just because of all the negative emotions associated with the stereotype.

All you ever hear about psychopaths on the news is bad stuff. It's always associated with Serial Killers and murderers.

Here it is:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Japanese_Crucifixion.jpg

It's horrible, but I found myself gradually being able to look at it the more I went back to get the link... I wonder if I'm becoming desensitized to it...

Anyway Enjoy! And tell me what you thought of it! :P

Thats quite tame, Toby. Am disappointed in you! Google pain olympics if you want to see cool stuff.

Alright, Alright! I admit it, I'm a wimp! :`(

Google pain olympics if you want to see cool stuff.

I see your computer's put to good use! :D
I made the mistake of googling 'camp' on Google Images when I was 10. I nearly shat myself. :(

Toby
Becuase your a nice person! Or a good liar... :D

Well, I'm always the last, and sometimes the first. So I can be both! ;)

Toby
It's horrible, but I found myself gradually being able to look at it the more I went back to get the link... I wonder if I'm becoming desensitized to it...

Oh, probably, probably. :)

Toby
Anyway Enjoy! And tell me what you thought of it! :P

Okay. :) My first thought was 'huh, I wasn't expecting the legs to be quite like that'. After that, though, I didn't really find the picture all that interesting. *shrug* So I scrolled down and read the info. Apparently your seven year old kid is a twenty-five year old thief and murderer. Japanese people always look so young, don't they?

25! He looks like he's 10!

My first thought was 'huh, I wasn't expecting the legs to be quite like that'.

That was Whitewolf inital though as well he said, he wasn't expecting them legs to be apart. :)

Apparently your seven year old kid is a twenty-five year old thief and murderer. Japanese people always look so young, don't they?

I really can't believe that, I didn't give myself much time and the man looked so young, I guessed around 10 years old. Probably because he was left to die on some wood, and he's skinny.

It's fun to discuss crucifixion! :D
Also, there was a story on the BBC of a man who's been arrested after eating another man... He put an advert up on the internet, and someone responded! And he came around his house and ate eachother... parts. He then stabbed him in the thorat 4 times and put him on a meat hook, took the man a part and ate him over a period of 5 weeks. There was a head in the fridge and all. :(
That freaked me out, I don't know why I am telling you this, just thought I'd throw it in somewhere. :)

Toby
That was Whitewolf inital though as well he said, he wasn't expecting them legs to be apart. :)

Wasn't that yours as well? It does seem to be the thing that sticks out the most about the picture. Come to think of it, how did you come across that picture, anyway?

Toby
It's fun to discuss crucifixion! :D

Ranks right up there with the subject of how much skin can be removed from your average person before they die.

No, no, I take it back; the skin thing is funner. :D

Toby
Also, there was a story on the BBC of a man who's been arrested after eating another man...

Hm, I may have heard of this one. Or maybe not. Did you mention it on this forum before? (If so, I've seen it.) But wait, what am I talking about? What, do I think this sort of thing happens often? It's not like there are any other cases I could have confused with this one... are there?

Toby
I don't know why I am telling you this, just thought I'd throw it in somewhere. :)

Me neither. But hey, random can be fun sometimes! :)

Hexi
Thats quite tame, Toby. Am disappointed in you! Google pain olympics if you want to see cool stuff.

Ooh. New pastime! :)

Wasn't that yours as well? It does seem to be the thing that sticks out the most about the picture. Come to think of it, how did you come across that picture, anyway?

My initial thought? It was get the **** off the page. :D

The legs did look odd, but the head was even stranger. I couldn't work out if it was half off, or he was decapitated or if his neck was snapped...

Ranks right up there with the subject of how much skin can be removed from your average person before they die.

No, no, I take it back; the skin thing is funner. :D

Talking about that, there was another story about a boy whos Mum/mom removed his skin, cooked it and then ate it and shared it with relatives. Then forced him to eat parts of himself. He's still alive apparently... with no skin!?

Hm, I may have heard of this one. Or maybe not. Did you mention it on this forum before? (If so, I've seen it.) But wait, what am I talking about? What, do I think this sort of thing happens often? It's not like there are any other cases I could have confused with this one... are there?

Yeah, I think I mentioned it before. There is also a video of the whole thing on the internet, But there's no way in hell I'm ever looking at that.
If you type "german man eats man" into google the story comes up... :P

You criticize Hexi for a joke in poor taste but with relevant meaning and then you flood the place with some of the worst crap known to man.

What's the point of bringing up the German cannibalism case? Ooo, look at the gore, but don't dare think about any of the significance within the case. There is a great deal of psychologically relevant thinking to do with that case, but God forbid you stop to analyze any of it.

So, it's not ok to joke about something horrible in an effort to convey some deeper meaning, but it's ok to dredge up horrific images and reports of horrific behavior for no purpose other than the gross-out factor?

So, it's not ok to joke about something horrible in an effort to convey some deeper meaning, but it's ok to dredge up horrific images and reports of horrific behavior for no purpose other than the gross-out factor?

Quick answer - Yes, It's fine to discuss those events.

Do you listen? Hexi said he wasn't joking, he was being honest and serious. He told someone emotionally crushed to end their lives. That's not funny. I wasn't trying to get {i]laughs[/i] by showing crucified Japanese men.... WTF?
I just found peoples psychological responses to said picture very interesting. How they varied by person. What's wrong with that?

What's the point of bringing up the German cannibalism case?

Again, I wanted to see how people would respond.
Yes, the psychological element of the case is interesting, he had a problem establishing emotional bonds with other people all of his life, and dreamed about having a brother that he would bond himself to eternally by consuming. I found it interesting trying to picture what must've been going through his head is all.

Toby

Yes, the psychological element of the case is interesting, he had a problem establishing emotional bonds with other people all of his life, and dreamed about having a brother that he would bond himself to eternally by consuming. I found it interesting trying to picture what must've been going through his head is all.

OMG you miss the point of everything, don't you? Who cares what's going on in his head. For that matter, who cares what's going on in the head of the person who willingly submitted to it.

What about the fact this man might actually not be convicted of any crime at all? Germany has no cannibalism laws. The "victim" was 100% willing to be eaten and killed. They're possibly going to have to come up with some clever way to rule him mentally incompetent and a danger to himself and others and lock him away in an asylum for that reason instead of in a jail for murder.

This case is huge for a whole lot of reasons, not the least of which is what rights do humans have over their own bodies. Can someone willingly submit to be killed? Is the killer of a willing victim absolved because he was honoring the wishes of the victim? Those questions open up a whole lot of other questions dealing with the rights of the individual, the rights of society, and the rights of the state.

You want to see how people react to gore? For what purpose? What do you learn? You can feel better about yourself because empaths all go "ooo yuck!" just like you and sociopaths all go "ok. so what?"? What does anyone benefit from that?

What do you mean I'm not listening ... Hexi said he was joking ("my half-assed comment"). I guarantee you that was a joke, a joke intended to carry some deeper meaning along the lines of "if this is the best thinking you can do, you might as well hang it up now because you'll never get anywhere in life".

And, I'll tell you something else. Unless I miss my mark completely here, that joke is a direct result of your mindless posts. If he weren't so frustrated from watching you argue like a child, he wouldn't have been so short with the next nincompoop that came along.

Who cares what's going on in his head. For that matter, who cares what's going on in the head of the person who willingly submitted to it.

I do. You obviously and that's fine.

What about the fact this man might actually not be convicted of any crime at all? Germany has no cannibalism laws. The "victim" was 100% willing to be eaten and killed.

The prosecution argued that the "victim" didn't know he was going to be killed and eaten, he just thought that body parts were going to be eaten. The man was handed down Life Imprisonment with no chance of being let out.

You want to see how people react to gore? For what purpose? What do you learn? You can feel better about yourself because empaths all go "ooo yuck!" just like you and sociopaths all go "ok. so what?"? What does anyone benefit from that?

You're wrong. Everyone reacted differently, Whitewolf's response differed from DragonTounges as my response differed from others. How do I benefit from it? I don't really, I was just using it to see how people respond.

Hexi
I was not trying to be funny...

It was an idiotic thing to say, we all agreed on that.
Even Dr Robert said It wasn't funny at all.

Are you an empath or Psychopath... I've forgotten.
And spare me the "you're a close minded sheep" comments, they make me laugh.

Haha, this is getting just stupid. Do i think that he would be better off just killing himself? Yes, i do. If something as insignificant as that causes "emotional torture" what happens when he has something serious happen to him? He will either lose it and hurt others or himself. The girl obviously wants the past to be the past but no, the dude insists on knowing for some retarded "I'm a man and she needs to obey me" reason given by his faith. He is willing to wreck his life over some pointless belief and most likely will brainwash his children to do the same. So yes, i do think he is a waste of space. If everyone coddles that kind of behavious he will never realise how idiotic it is and will go through life thinking he is entitled to something because of his faith and if he doesn't get what he wants, flipping out is an appropriate response.

So just stop arguing over what i did and didn't say.

You'll never understand what he's going through, and you have nothing to compare it to so of course you'd think like that.
No, he certainly wouldn't be any better of dead, that's a cowards way out.
Besides, Islam forbids suicide.

So yes, i do think he is a waste of space.

Ever had a look in one of those shiny reflective things in your bathroom?

If everyone coddles that kind of behavious he will never realise how idiotic it is and will go through life thinking he is entitled to something because of his faith and if he doesn't get what he wants.

You have to understand that's his entire culture and his faith. Islam forbids sex outside marriage, and it teaches virgniity and purity, so his feelings are an appropriate response to his situation. Commit suicide, is not.

Telling someone to kill themselves while they're in that state is an evil and callous thing to do. It wasn't funny in the slightest.

Toby

You have to understand that's his entire culture and his faith. Islam forbids sex outside marriage, and it teaches virgniity and purity, so his feelings are an appropriate response to his situation. Commit suicide, is not.

No, i actually do NOT have to understand. The girl in question obviously is not a muslim so he can take his retarded religion and shove it up his ass. In fact, if someone in real life came and asked me that i would tell them the exact same thing. It's a culture that hasn't evolved since the bronze age so no, i do not have to understand anything. They can **** off back to their clay huts.

so he can take his retarded religion and shove it up his ass.

There you have it. Your true nature, a rascist.

It's a culture that hasn't evolved since the bronze age.

So what? You will never truly understand, as you've never experienced any culture other than European.
If you ever visited the Middle East, or any other predominantly Muslim country you'd see differently.

You'd see they don't run up to you shouting and then blow themselves up.

You are the one who's truly ugly inside.

Toby

There you have it. Your true nature, a rascist.

You prollie should check racism on the dictionary as you clearly don't know what it means.

Toby

So what? You will never truly understand, as you've never experienced any culture other than European.
If you ever visited the Middle East, or any other predominantly Muslim country you'd see differently.

Lol, presumptius idiot as always. I've been to Turkey and Egypt. I've also been to China and Russia, in case you are wondering. Before you come up with more irrelevant crap, i don't mean i've been to the tourist centers. While i was in turkey i spent 2 nights at the hotel out of the month i was there. I dare say i know more about a muslim country than you ever will.

Toby

You'd see they don't run up to you shouting and then blow themselves up.

I never claimed that, stop projecting your own ideas onto others.

What's with the emphasis on being ugly inside? Where do you get your irrevelevant ramblings? You seem to think that whatever wolfie thinks, i think as he keeps saying *us* and *them*.

Toby

At least you don't go on about how superior you are to us "creatures". That just makes me laugh.

That is just wolfie, not once have i claimed to be a superior being. I actually think, at times, that being intelligent is not really an advantage. You see more than the average person in things and concepts but the average person doesn't understand what it is that you're trying to say so you might aswell talk to a door knob.

Another EDIT: I never claimed to be a psychopath. It's just what i've been diagnosed as but it means very little to me.

Hexi
I actually think, at times, that being intelligent is not really an advantage. You see more than the average person in things and concepts but the average person doesn't understand what it is that you're trying to say so you might aswell talk to a door knob.

Is that not the most frustrating thing in the entire bleeping world?!?!? The more time I spend talking to people the less I want to have to do with any of them. Drives me nuts! What is the point of having an ability you can't use.

Being intelligent is great, it just loses you friends when you constantly correct them when they're wrong.

Yes, I know racism was the wrong word, I couldn't think of a better word to best portray discrimination against a religion.

I dare say i know more about a muslim country than you ever will.

Oh my God. What is it about you guys that needs you to turn everything into an argument...
I know more about God! or I know more about muslim countrys!.

Are you under the impression that I care?
I've neever been to Egypt or Russia, China or Turkey. But I've been to Suqd, Iran, and I've visited Tehran.

I don't believe you anyway, I think you're lying. Everytime I say I've done something you've done it bigger, better and apprently for longer. Lies.

What's with the emphasis on being ugly inside?

Because you are. You obviously don't understand Islam.

That is just wolfie, not once have i claimed to be a superior being.

Oh, OK. My bad.

irrevelevant

What? Are you trying to say irrelevant or irreverant?

What do you know about Islam and Muslims then?

You make wild claims and accusations, then say why do you argue? So if i call you names, accuse you of incest and you refute it, you're being argumentative? The hell is wrong with you? If you can't defend you're claims and position, don't talk crap.

Ofcourse you care. You said i know nothing of islam and that i've never been outside of europe, i say that i indeed have and you say you don't care AND that i lie? Then you ask what do i know of islam... Apparently nothing since you already know i'm lying so whatever i may say is meaningless as you've already decided that i lie. Let's assume for a moment that you actually asked me what i know about islam. Ok, i could just go surf the internet for whatever info i would want to convey so asking things like that on an internet forum is idiotic but i guess you can't even think that far ahead, can you? Stop being an incoherent, rambling idiot.

Tell me, what other things i've claimed to have done "bigger and better" hmm?

Toby
Being intelligent is great, it just loses you friends when you constantly correct them when they're wrong.

Oh please, as if you would know.

Oh Hexi, you've reached a new low.
You even admitted yourself you have no formal education and before you said that you often don't understand what we're saying and that you have to use Google to find out! LOL That's just precious. :D
I will have you know my job requires lots of know-how.

Ofcourse you care.

Oh really?...

Ok, I am sorry for assuming you were lying. I still don't think it's true, but so what? If it happened then it doesn't matter if I think so or not.

You still wont answer my question, What do you actually know of Islam? And don't use Google, that just proves you're not clever.

Ok, i could just go surf the internet for whatever info i would want to convey so asking things like that on an internet forum is idiotic but i guess you can't even think that far ahead, can you?

Sorry, I jumped to the conclusion you were intelligent and didn't need to use a search engine...

Toby

Oh Hexi, you've reached a new low.

You even admitted yourself you have no formal education and before you said that you often don't understand what we're saying and that you have to use Google to find out! LOL That's just precious. :D

Formal education does not have anything to do with intelligence. I believe Hexi's intelligence is on par with mine. His ability to reason critically has absolutely nothing to do with his schooling.

Nah, he even said he uses Google when he doesn't understand what me and Whitewolf are talking about.

If your intelligence is on a par with yours... well.

Let us all just stop arguing; it's not really going anywhere.
Hexi - I don't think you're stupid, but the very fact you have to put others intelligence down doesn't say much about you, anyone knows that.

I never said that, Toby. Once again you refuse to answer my point and ramble on about something completely irrelevant. I'm not sure on words in English, that does not mean i don't understand what the meaning of it is. If we talked in Finnish i would never have to resort to such things. I think you sometimes forget that English is NOT my native language and i haven't taken any advanced classes in it that would entail medical or philosophical terms.

Explain to me, without rambling about something irrelevant, just a simple answer really. What does a persona ability to process information (intelligence) have to do with the amount of knowledge they have? Since you say that someone who looks stuff up on the net is not intelligent, i assume you have a reason for thinking that way. As an aside, don't try to dodge the issue with random crap again, just answer the question.

I know English isn't your main language, not only have you told me, it's some what obvious.

Since you say that someone who looks stuff up on the net is not intelligent, i assume you have a reason for thinking that way.

You still haven't answered to me what you know about Islam, you'r dodging the question. But that's fine.

If you need to look something up on the Internet you obviously don't know... So that's a lack of knowledge.
I just don't think you can say I am not intelligent with any actual basis, while you need to do that.
I am not saying using Google to increase your knowledge is bad, it helps you learn, everyone needs to learns something from somewhere, right?

I can't say you aren't clever, just as you can't say I am not.
By the way, In English whenever you use "i" when talking about yourself you say "I" not "i". You use capitals. :)

I know that the way it's employed today is a perversion of the original teachings, twisted by men to fit their needs. I also know that the quran is not meant to be taken literally, AT ALL, but instead to find meaning in it like, like listening to a song. In their view, god simply is. An infinite force that cannot be described. The point is to not argue who is right or wrong, but to get the message. Something which seems to escape a vast majority.

I'm not gonna write an essay about it, i don't care enough to be honest. :)

Oh, and i know you should capitalize "i" but it's such a minor thing, i've never bothered with it while typing. If i was writing on paper i would use better grammar to be sure.

Excellent comment Hexi! I especially liked this:

Hexi
I also know that the quran is not meant to be taken literally, AT ALL, but instead to find meaning in it like, like listening to a song.

That listening to a song thing is actually a beautiful way to think about scriptural interpretation. Man am I glad I didn't stop reading your posts! ;-)

That's fine use as many i's as you want. :)

Nice Qu'ran comment.... :D

Toby
That's fine use as many i's as you want. :)

Nice Qu'ran comment.... :D

The point you made before you edited it is exactly the srouce of my disdain for religion in general. People actually think spiritual texts are a ******* guidebook to life.

Yes, I got rid of the comment knowing you'd respond like this.

You're wrong Hexi. For Muslims the Qu'ran is a book of divine guidance and that it's teachings set out God's direction for all of mankind, and Jinn.

Just as the Bible, the Qu'ran contains guidance for humanity to follow and divine Law. Sorry, but that's the way it is.

And here is the core of it. You see the bible as set a rules and guidelines where i see it as a way to reflect on teaching to understand oneself. For example "he who is without sin shall cast the first stone" (not sure if thats the actual quote, don't get hung on that. You know what i mean) can be taken as to not throw stones at hookers or as to not judge blindly.

I see it as both guidance from God, and that entails "a way to reflect on teaching to understand oneself."

not sure if thats the actual quote, don't get hung on that

Don't worry, you quoted it fine.

I wonder. How many of you think life is fair? That we are all born equal. That each person is just as good as the next.

Thats a fairytale people tell their half retarded kids to make them feel better about how fat and ugly they are.

We are not equal. The world isn't fair. Good does not triumph over evil. But instead evil decieved good. The Bible teaches you not to be judgemental but wise in your actions. Because even if good is tricked by evil to do something... good still did it and in Gods eyes when the blind lead the blind they all burn. God doesn't through all the blame on one person like society does. No, God blames you all no matter how good your intentions. Because good intentions pave the road to Hell. That saying is supposed to mean that you should think more and emotionally react less. As your emotional reaction could seem right but in reality be very wrong.

Toby, has good intentions. Like people of good intentions he wants to believe in the fairytale because it's more pleasent than reality.

But not mean. I've seen how truely ugly humanity is and I've learned that the only true people are the poor people. Everyone else is fake because they have something to lose. Want to see my superiority? Follow me into violence.

I once hit bambi as he and his mom crossed the street. I nailed his back half and looked in the mirror to see a baby deer spinning horizontally on his side. He spun right in the ditch. So I stopped, got out, had a sip of water, and walked back. He looked up at my but he was probably paralyzed as he didn't move. I poured some water on his mouth and watched him as he looked up at me scared and dying. I thought about how I had left the house angry and how my anger killed him. Just like it was killing my relationship.

I really just watched it die to see how that would effect me. Sadly it didn't bother me a bit.

All are equal in the eyes of God. :D
I didn't want to say that, but that's probably what you expected from me anyways.

I wonder. How many of you think life is fair? That we are all born equal. That each person is just as good as the next.

Thats a fairytale people tell their half retarded kids to make them feel better about how fat and ugly they are.

No-one is superior Whitewolf, we are all equal.

oby, has good intentions. Like people of good intentions he wants to believe in the fairytale because it's more pleasent than reality.

All Christians believe all people are equal.

I once hit bambi as he and his mom crossed the street. I nailed his back half and looked in the mirror to see a baby deer spinning horizontally on his side. He spun right in the ditch. So I stopped, got out, had a sip of water, and walked back. He looked up at my but he was probably paralyzed as he didn't move. I poured some water on his mouth and watched him as he looked up at me scared and dying. I thought about how I had left the house angry and how my anger killed him. Just like it was killing my relationship.

I really just watched it die to see how that would effect me. Sadly it didn't bother me a bit.

That's sad. I would've tried to help it, regardless of what kind of state it was in.

Want to see my superiority?

If that's the only way you think you're superior, that's sad. You really aren't superior, it just something Psychopaths brains dredge up to protect them from reality.

I can honestly say you aren't superior, even Hexi doesn't think he's superior.

in WAY he does be superior. he does BE special. there does BE only one white wolf but also there DOES be only one toby and SO ON. so in WAY we does be ALL superior but also same time we be EQUAL.
im is THINKING it doesnt even MATTERS because like i DID sayed we be ALL special.

Nice to see Lega has returned. Your replacement has arrived, Toby.




Whitewolf, I can't take you seriously while all your posts contain bold dots. LOL

Say whatever you want Whitewolf, but when it comes down to it you're a Homo and you know it. :D

I don't think homosexuals like Hexi would appriciate your derogatory use of his sexual preference.

We don't say homo in the US. It's insensetive to their ghey feelings.

Basicly Toby... you're a disgrace to the Church of England.

I feel sorry for you. In my perfect world you wouldn't have to exist if you didn't want. How's your wife and my kids doing? Comradery. I saw this really funny British cross dresser comedian. He's my favorite euro comedian. The rest of you suck. Deep down inside... America hates you. We are made at you for your timid weakness. Your cowardice and inability to serve us properly.

I think it's funny that the English lost their empire after ww2. The US tricked europe into weakening itself. We are so awesome. Oh and we stole radar and told the Brits to **** off about it... and they did!!

I don't think homosexuals like Hexi would appriciate your derogatory use of his sexual preference.

Is he actually homosexual? He can't be; penises didn't touch. :D

We don't say homo in the US. It's insensetive to their ghey feelings.

Over here, Pakistanis don't like it when you call them Pakis, but, Pakistan means... Land of The Pakis...

How's your wife and my kids doing?

If that was an actual question and not a joke, my wife's away, and my kids are fine.

I saw this really funny British cross dresser comedian.

Eddie Izzard? He's awesome.

The rest of you suck. Deep down inside... America hates you. We are made at you for your timid weakness. Your cowardice and inability to serve us properly.

I read the first... 4 words, then lost the will to live.

and we stole radar and told the Brits to **** off about it... and they did!!

You stole our language then ruined it with your stupid miss pronounciation of words, like "tube" it's pronounced "t-you-b" not "toob", but that's Ok I suppose, I understand how the big words are hard for some people.

Anyway, I'd take that from a hetero, but from not from a closeted homo. :D

Wolfie, you should try something new, it's getting rather repetitive. Unless ofcourse, this is all you can manage, then it's understandable.

Yeah, try being... nice. :D

Hexi
Wolfie, you should try something new, it's getting rather repetitive. Unless ofcourse, this is all you can manage, then it's understandable.

Oh well if you think you can do better you are welcome to try. As far as I'm concerned my actions are handicapped by Toby.

Nah, i have no desire to, to be honest.

Oh well if you think you can do better you are welcome to try. As far as I'm concerned my actions are handicapped by Toby.

But... he has.

Whitewolf.... Ah I can't be ****ed.

Lega
in WAY he does be superior. he does BE special. there does BE only one white wolf but also there DOES be only one toby and SO ON. so in WAY we does be ALL superior but also same time we be EQUAL.
im is THINKING it doesnt even MATTERS because like i DID sayed we be ALL special.

Oh, you're special allright!

That's horrible! :D You're pure evil! :D

Toby

That's horrible! :D You're pure evil! :D


I just puked in my mouth a little. 

Toby, I know...

 Hey Toby... ☆なら沙汰や谷中派皮肉なあな破産なねふさふさ☃

I just puked in my mouth a little.

Really? Because I just peed a little...

Of course I don't think he's evil! :P

Whitewolf... I am not seeing faces or whatever, I am seeing lots of dark dots...

☆なら沙汰や谷中派皮肉なあな破産なねふさふさ☃

There's only so much Google can do... :D Apparently you think that "my ironic bushy hole if the affair of Yanaka School!"

The only Japanese I know, which has taken me along time to type on using the Numeric Pad...
くたばれ!

Verpiss Dich! - That's from me, with love. :P

Whitewolf
Nice to see Lega has returned. Your replacement has arrived, Toby.




didnt you READED my post im DOESNT can replaces ENYONE because we be is ALL different and has our SPECIAL ABILITY so im canot be TOBY and TOBY not can BE me. you could MAYBE did hurted TOBYS feelings so you should APOLOGIZES too.

Hexi
Lega

good now you does UNDERSTANDS :). it GOOD to see that mine messages DOES do GOOD to peoples. you is SPECIAL too =). but im IS STILL think you should APOLOGIZED for say someone should KILL themself. because THAT DOESNT be nice and it actualy not SMART too. but im DOES forgives you for that if you DOES promises to me never do it again.

This all put a smile on it face.

Whitewolf, We are all seeing dots! Not faces, or anything. We are seeing dots. :D

Hexi
If i was writing on paper i would use better grammar to be sure.

Normally I wouldn't do this, but this particular usage has always been a bit of a pet peeve of mine. In the pluperfect, one would say, "If I were writing on paper, ...." and we're at least marginally talking about grammar at the moment.

Why do I think Hexi is intelligent? Because I have learned from him. I know more about myself today than I did last month, in part, to insight gleaned from him. He appears to have carefully considered his beliefs, weighed them in the balance, and held on to those which make sense only. This is the mark of a rational and intelligent mind. Critical thinking is a talent and is unrelated to education.

Why do I think you are not intelligent? Because I've learned nothing from you. Nothing you say seems born of introspective thought but rather from repetition of someone else's ideas. You do not appear to have internalized what you believe.

Does that mean I think he is a better person than you are? No. You're just differently abled to reason. I don't think it has anything to do with your mental states or psychological definitions. I'm sure you have a talent, but critical thinking isn't it.

Discourse and debate are tools which should be employed to analyze what you think about what you know and to find areas where you need to do further research or thinking to solidify, augment or change what you know.

And, if he Googles, it is to broaden his perspective and understanding and not to just cut and paste a wiki article as if it were his own response.

You remind me very much of my 17 year old son. He thinks he knows everything. He's a good kid with a great heart and a very good person, but he certainly doesn't know all there is to know. No one does. Whereas it's normal for a 17 year old to think that way, it isn't for an adult.

I wonder why you feel the need to be right so often. What do you do for a living, Toby? Some kind of low-level government statistics taker or accountant or something? Must you pigeonhole every little thing into a neatly labeled box?

Why do I think you are not intelligent? Because I've learned nothing from you. Nothing you say seems born of introspective thought but rather from repetition of someone else's ideas.

I wonder why? Because every time I say what I believe, everyone decides it will be a fun idea to start arguing with me and insulting me like infants. So I tend not to, and just agree with other people when they put forth ideas/arguements I agree with.

Like you have with Hexi, I've learned from Whitewolf.

I don't think you're unintelligent and I havn't learned anything from you.

And, if he Googles, it is to broaden his perspective and understanding and not to just cut and paste a wiki article as if it were his own response.

Nope. I used the wikipedia article to prove to him that Paedophilia is a mental disorder, because he though, wrongly, it was just sexual preference when in actuality it's a mental disorder caused by gaps in white matter, and problem with Myelin insulation.

Using Google is fine! Everyone needs to learn something from somewhere, but he can't call me unintelligent while using Google, can he?

You remind me very much of my 17 year old son. He thinks he knows everything.

Nah, I know I know nothing. Just as you, Hexi and whitewolf know nothing. When it comes down to it, no-one knows everything, and people who actually think they do are just pathetic.

Some kind of low-level government statistics taker or accountant or something

You're on the right track. I'm a "number cruncher" as Whitewolf put it. It pays well so I don't care what other people think, I enjoy it and that's all that matters to me. :)

Why, what do you do? Super-Hero? Fireman? :D

Must you pigeonhole every little thing into a neatly labeled box?

I hate order! I hate my wife's neatly labelled stuff! :)

Toby

The prosecution argued that the "victim" didn't know he was going to be killed and eaten, he just thought that body parts were going to be eaten. The man was handed down Life Imprisonment with no chance of being let out.

Technically, he was originally convicted of manslaughter and given 8.5 years. Then, as far as I can tell, because of public outrage, he was retried and sentenced for murder to life imprisonment, which in Germany means he cannot apply for parole for 13 years and can't get out for at least 15.

The point is that the implications of this case bring up crucial philosophical questions with which the law is unprepared to deal. It is much bigger than the specific details of one man's aberrant actions.

Toby
Are you an empath or Psychopath... I've forgotten.

Let's see .... what am I? LOL

Technically, he was originally convicted of manslaughter and given 8.5 years. Then, as far as I can tell, because of public outrage, he was retried and sentenced for murder to life imprisonment, which in Germany means he cannot apply for parole for 13 years and can't get out for at least 15.

!? What the hell I am I reading then!? LOL

The point is that the implications of this case bring up crucial philosophical questions with which the law is unprepared to deal. It is much bigger than the specific details of one man's aberrant actions.

The law can only deal with things to an extent.
But I wonder about the case sometimes, If someone didn't mind, or even wanted to be killed/eaten/tortured whatever, then is it really doing something wrong? If it's between two adults of sound mind of course.

Let's see .... what am I? LOL

I don't know if you're a psychopath or empath, I guessed you were an empath... but I don't know.
I'll stick with Empath, you don't seem like a psychopath.

Toby

I'll stick with Empath, you don't seem like a psychopath.

You really are clueless, aren't you. If you must have a label, I am a sociopath. We're just like psycopaths, only not particularly angry about it. There - I've got a nice label now.

I don't seem like a psycopath? Why because I don't babble about illgical, delusional crap like Whitewolf (whom I do not believe is a psychopath in the first place)? or because, unlike Hexi, I've learned to temper my thoughts and frame them in a reference to which my audience can relate? or because I can mimic and predict what an empath will say or think?

Rhetorical questions. An answer would be pointless.

You really are clueless, aren't you. If you must have a label, I am a sociopath. We're just like psycopaths, only not particularly angry about it. There - I've got a nice label now.

No, you just seemed like an argumentative Empath to me.
DragonToungue is still my favourite. :)

You don't seem like a Psychopath because you seem to want to answer people questions without adding a idiotic comment, or telling the OP to kill themselves, that's why. Oh, and you don't act like you're superior, or know everything about everything.

I answer people's questions the way I do because this is an interesting intellectual exercise. The whole point of therapy is not to ask someone what to do to fix something but rather to find a way to discover the answers one needs on his or her own with just a bit of guidance in the right direction. What I actually think about the person or the situation is completely irrelevant and so I leave it out of my answers, for the most part. I live my life by a very strict set of rules because I choose to do so. Well, actually it's really only one rule, but I digress. If someone is looking for an answer to better himself or herself, why not point them in the right direction? Sure, they're probably not going to really evolve, but some will, and those few make it worth it.

Why would you assume a sociopath can only behave like an arrogant ass? I see no purpose in that, personally.

And, while I am possessed of a far superior intellect than are most individuals, I don't see it as a particularly valuable thing. It is neither advantage nor disadvantage. I am no more worthy a human being than is anyone else. I have to put my pants on one leg at a time. I have to make my mortgage payment each month. I have to eat and sleep and poop. I just happen to be "smart" in the way that some people happen to be artistic or athletic. Once you assume you know everything there is to know, you prove yourself a fool.

Why would you assume a sociopath can only behave like an arrogant ass?

Well, if you take a look at the Psychopaths on here you can see how I would draw that conclusion.
Besides you and dragontoungue.

At least you don't go on about how superior you are to us "creatures". That just makes me laugh.

Toby
Why would you assume a sociopath can only behave like an arrogant ass?

Well, if you take a look at the Psychopaths on here you can see how I would draw that conclusion.

Besides you and dragontoungue.

So, if there are four alleged psychopaths here, and half of us behave like you think people should, and half behave like arrogant, superior, wait no Hexi doesn't do that either, so 25% of the known psychopaths (and again I would argue that whitewolf is not such a person) behave that way and you conclude all of us do? Toby, you're a grown man! Open your eyes!

There is: You, DragonTongue, Whitewolf, Hexi and Psycho1.

You and Dragontongue are completely fine.

Whitewolf is under the delusion he's "superior" for his lack of humanity.

Hexi's enjoys insulting people for their religious views, and telling people to end their lives, but apart from that he's alright.

Psycho1, well, from the emails he's been sending me since I told him he wasn't superior, I can safely say he's got problems.

But I wonder about the case sometimes, If someone didn't mind, or even wanted to be killed/eaten/tortured whatever, then is it really doing something wrong? If it's between two adults of sound mind of course.

Alright, here is a real question, and this is the reason this particular case is so very interesting.

Most countries do not specifically outlaw cannibalism. Germany still has no law against it. The US has no law against it, for that matter.

From what we know of this case, Brandes fully consented to and participated in being eaten by Meiwes.

So, did Brandes commit suicide or was he murdered? Further, what right does the state have to intervene when two consenting adults perform an action that affects no one but themselves?

The German court originally convicted him of manslaughter by using the law against disturbing the peace of a corpse. The second trial produced a murder verdict solely because the judge there determined there was a sexual component to the consumption act and he was guilty of murder for the purpose of committing another crime (obtaining sexual release from the act of butchering a human). In both cases, the final verdict completely avoided the question of murder in the traditional sense - deliberately taking another's life - because they had to avoid the question of whether the victim's choice to be slaughtered absolved the butcher of the crime in the first place.

Many people have argued that there was no murder, that it was just an unfortunate set of circumstances which led to two people finding each other and carrying out their fantasies together.

In the US we typically believe that a person has the right to freely believe anything and pursue any activity as long as it doesn't infringe on another person's rights to do the same.

Where do we draw the line between personal freedom and the right of the state to ensure an equitable life experience for all citizens? If it's not ok to kill and eat a willing victim, is it still ok to tie up and beat a willing victim? Do we have a responsibility to the victim to try and heal them so they don't want to be abused? Do we have a responsibility to the attacker to try and heal them so they don't want to abuse? Do we just let them fend for themselves and leave them up to their own devices?

Here's a person who makes a good case for the death penalty. This cannibal most likely will not be cured. Even if he stays in prison for the rest of his life (unlikely), he will still be influential to others who aspire to be like him. He makes money off his memoirs. He's the subject of many films and songs. He's a cultural or more accurately counter-cultural icon at this point. The surest and quickest way to remove him from our collective consciousness is to just get rid of him and forget about him.

When doing A level Law in college we were being taught about a similar case in the US, of homosexual sado-masachism, there were a bunch of men and they took it in turns to nail their penises to a board, and other disgusting acts. But they weren't found guilt of anything because It was between a bunch of aduly males, and each had given their consent.

Is that a common ruling in America? That if it hurts no-one who hasn't given their strict consent then it's legal?
I don't know if I agree or disagree with that ruling, but it makes sense, doesn't it? So long as they're adults of sound mind, and have given their consent of course.

If it's not ok to kill and eat a willing victim, is it still ok to tie up and beat a willing victim? Do we have a responsibility to the victim to try and heal them so they don't want to be abused?

Let's face it, if someone wants to be beaten/abused then there is nothing the state can do to stop it happening, short of killing them and that's not going to happen. So why waste money trying to prevent them from doing something they're going to do anyway, when the money spent on them could go to rape victims, people who really need it?

Here's a person who makes a good case for the death penalty. This cannibal most likely will not be cured. Even if he stays in prison for the rest of his life (unlikely), he will still be influential to others who aspire to be like him. He makes money off his memoirs. He's the subject of many films and songs. He's a cultural or more accurately counter-cultural icon at this point. The surest and quickest way to remove him from our collective consciousness is to just get rid of him and forget about him.

That's where I disagree, it's still a Human being, who cannot help the fact they're suffering from a mental problem. But as much as I disagree, I understand perfectly where you are coming from.

Whitewolf leave him alone, you twist his words and try and turn what he says back on him while he remains calm and refuses to insult. Showing you anything? Try and be nice, yeah?

Eh, I thought it was funny. I can appreciate it was inappropriate humor for a forum of this nature, but I literally chuckled when I read it. I took it to be dripping with sarcasm rather than literally instructive.

If the kid's looking for help, maybe he will evolve, but it's just as likely he'll grow up to be as narrow minded and thoroughly thoughtless as, well, never mind.

im DOES thinking your IS true man and BRAVE to actualy argues with MANY peoples SAME TIME when they TRY bully you and hold to yours BELIEFS TOBY. im is THINKING you is right in say that IT bad to say KILL YOUSELF to person who is in BAD MENTALLY STATE. im is THINKING that if you IS thinking LOGICAL then even THEN it not GOOD THING to say but doesnt GET mad at HEXI im is thinking that probably SOCIOPATH dossent really EXISTS but they just is DOESNT knows about it themself and DOESNT understand themslef because HATE and other THINGS. this is just MORE proofs to mine THEORY because im is THINKING you can only say that to PROOFS that "im is SOCIOPATH i can SAYS this but you isnt CAN" but not REAL REASON to say it but maybe SHOW he is sociopath like with ONLY reason to tell that he is sociopath not actually anything LOGICAL maybe. im also THINK that maybe they should try PRAY to God because that CAN helps. im is ALSO can always help just asks for HELP.
im IS THINKING that all people is INTELIGENT in own way we is ALL SPECIAL you can says someone is INTELIGENT because he does BELIEFS in same thing you DOES beliefs in or because you THINKS inteligent PEOPLES is like that and is what you TRYES to be too or is MAYBE. so it BE stupid to ARGUMENTATION about who be INTELLIGENTER. and remembers that ALL people is special you DOESNT needs to be CERTAIN people like SOCIOPATH to be special or enything you always is SPECIAL even without that. TOBY is special HEXI is special WHITEWOLF is special ROBERT is special all is special in own way... why you care who is more special when you cannot EVEN calculates that.
and you should not GET ANGRY at TOBY hexi and TOBY you should not GET ANGRY at hexi. people is DO mistakes but they can APOLOGIZES and you ISNT helpping someone be BETTER PERSON if you does just say they is BAD. im is THINKING all people is have GOOD HEART but also BAD side im is here to TRIES help CURE it.

Toby
I know English is not your main language. Not only have you told me, it is also somewhat obvious.

Since you say that someone who looks stuff up on the net is not intelligent, i assume you have a reason for thinking that way.

You still have not told me what you know about Islam, but instead are dodging the question. I am fine with that, though.

If you need to look something you do not know about up on the Internet, it indicates a lack of knowledge.
I just do not think you can say I am not intelligent with any actual basis while doing that.
I am not saying using Google to increase your knowledge is bad. Google helps you learn; (everyone needs to learn something from somewhere, right? <-?)

I can not say you are unintelligent, just as you can not say I am.
By the way, in English whenever you use "i" when talking about yourself, you say "I", not "i". You must use capitals.

im DOESNT think that how you DOES knows english is IMPORTANT it just SHOW you BEING in EDUCATION if it DOES be can UNDERSTAND then it be GOOD. but im IS think it be UNFAIR to say "im is gooder in english so i am cleverer" and then use that in argumentation.

Lega
im DOES thinking your IS true man and BRAVE to actualy argues with MANY peoples SAME TIME when they TRY bully you and hold to yours BELIEFS TOBY

Thank you. :)

Lega
im DOESNT think that how you DOES knows english is IMPORTANT it just SHOW you BEING in EDUCATION if it DOES be can UNDERSTAND then it be GOOD. but im IS think it be UNFAIR to say "im is gooder in english so i am cleverer" and then use that in argumentation.

I wasn't saying I am better at English, I was just trying to help him out, I wasn't arguing with him about that. :D

TOBY is special HEXI is special WHITEWOLF is special ROBERT is special all is special in own way...

I couldn't agree with you more! Well-Done! :)