Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: whitewolf

Are you joking tobes? Dahmer cut off peoples heads and cocks and put them in his refrigerator....

"Tobes"? I suppose that's better than "Toblerone".

I don't think anyone should be killed, and yes I am aware of what Jeffrey Dahmer did.
Why do you think he deserved to die? As Britons, we try and be the bigger person, we show our criminals and killers the compassion they were too cowardly to show their victims.

Yeah. I'd kill that guy.

Toby is a liar. If he caught one of those kids.. he wouldn't know what to do. He wouldn't strike him though. Probably call his "mum" and such rubish.

Toby is a natural victim. He's not in any way precieved as aggresive and will instantly fear if you threaten what he loves. Toby, imagine a man holding a gun to your family. He tells you to push a button. That button will kill ten thousand people. All of them Russians. Then.. to make sure you understand how serious he is... he shoots your wife. She's laying on the floor dying. They'll only save your wide if you push the button. Oh and it's the Queen of England herself telling you to push the button.

But toby pushed the button way before they shot his wife. He pushed it just because the Queen commanded it of him and he is loyal to the crown. Otherwise he's a bloody traitor.

Would I strike a child? Honestly? No.

If that ever happened, I would push the button. It goes against most of my values, But I would push that button, after alot of hesitation, natürlich.

If it was the Queen of England?
I don't think that the Queen of England is more important than 10,000 people. But, I suppose I would do it if she asked me to, you don't have a Queen, you don't understand. :D

But If there was a man threatening my wife with a gun, and I hadn't been seen and I had a knife, I wouldn't hesitate stabbing him in the neck. I swear on God that's the truth, you can trust me when I say that, obviously.

if you had the choice and you had to pick who would you kill -
toby or a stranger
toby or a cat
toby or a dog
toby or a women
toby or the queen
toby or your ex wife
toby or your daughter
toby or hexi
hexi or yourself
yourself or your daughter
yourself or your ex wife
the queen or toby

?????? This is going to be fun hearing your responsess they better me honest!!

You would shoot a child?
You would be useful in my neighbourhood....
Tell me if you're ever in Britain. :D

There was a story on the BBC 3 months ago of a woman who raped her child, skinned him, then made him eat his own skin, and fed the rest to relatives. They labeled her as a psychopath, and that ******* lawyers managed to succesfully sue the media for 'defamation of character'. What do you make of that?

It turned out that her 'conscience' was screwed up.
She told the courts that she had a conscience, but found nothing wrong with commiting an act of despicable proportions. Makes you think, doesn't it?
At least with psychopaths/sociopaths there is no chance of that happening...