Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Do psychopaths actually feel sympathy???

Hi ddanpen.
I am Clare, you can trust me when I say that.
Me and whitewolf talked on mytherapy about exchanging facebook details, but we never seemed to get around to doing it. I am finally going to set one up, and I though whitewolf would join me. He said on mytherapy that he had a facebook account, and a myspace that he rarely uses.
Take care, Cboo.

Ha ha ya the take care sounds like Clare all right. Gosh I figured you'd be to busy worrying about your dad?
Oh, but then that's right he isn't a member of my therapy. Doesn't matter that much to you. Actually this is hilarious.

Uh Whitewolf, again I got the point. Enough said.

Well we can work on that. I could always setup a facebook account.

Well I have a lot of friends now IRL, told that Josh person to go kill himself.. got tired of helping him. Such a negative person all the time. Then my neighbor got into a drunken rage and attacked me. I did this awesome slam on him into the sidewalk. He gave up. Which was good because I didn't want to hurt him. He went to jail and was kicked out. I saw him yesterday for the first time in a while. He was already drunk around 4pm.

Slept with a neighbor girl while we were drinking. She was cool for a while but we went our seperate ways. Still friends. We just don't hangout cause it's ocward now you know.

I don't really work anymore. Just pickup odd jobs when I want money. Mainly just under the table PC and network help. I'll get back to the real workforce soon. Just taking a break from that reality.

I've already met the local blackmarket people. Thought about sleeping with one of their girls cause dude said it would be free but I'm not really down with prostitutes. Even sexy ones.

Just living I guess. Enjoying it where I can.

Well, I am glad you're having fun!

That reminds me, did you ever get around to talking to someone about your anxiety? You said you couldn't at the time, and werent down with free clinics because they are too much hassle...

You can rest assured that I am Cboo, I am not sure why people would think otherwise.
I decided to set up a facebook a few days ago after jamies message, people are always pestering me to lol

You aren't sure why people would think otherwise?
You said yesterday "facebook wasn't your scene" and today you want his facebook account info?
LOL @ THE STALKER :D

I don't have anxiety. I took care of what concerned me.

It's nice to talk to both of you. I'm interested to know how everyone has been doing.

Toby, go away and you too Karma. Toby you dont even know him you sucka. You dont know his birthday... name... hometown... or anything so you suck. Psychology is th

Sorry for joining in. I can't believe I have upset some stranger on a forum... Oh, I cant bare the pain!

I don't know his name, but so what? I could find out his birthday easily if i wanted to, but I wont waste my time doing something as pointless as that.

How can you tell people to go away because they suck? A bit random, LOL.

"psychology is th" - ?

lol I know who boo_babes is..

Knew who it was yesterday.

Lmao.. Ya anyway... We cool

Really did just stop by to say hi, Ya, your a real pal.

Who is it?

Whitewolf knows too.

Toby you are really cool!!

LOL Tell me who you think it is, I really want to know! :D Is it someone on here?

I am really cool? Are you mocking me? Do you think that it's me!?

Ha ha no I'm not mocking you.. Not at all. I do like you.

I don't play games, honestly. I am not a psychopath. But then sadly there is no way for me to prove that to you is there. I'm not even going to try.

I won't tell you who it is. Cuz I'm cool like that. But yes its someone on here.

It's been my experience that you can never REALLY have a psychopath as a friend. Whitewolf taught me well.

LOL - Thanks :D

You don't need to prove you aren't a psychopath Lol, even if you were, it's irrelevant.

I won't tell you who it is. Cuz I'm cool like that. But yes its someone on here.

Fair enough. :D So, you're sure it's not Cboo...?
It's probably Hexi, he hasn't posted on here in a while.... But I don't really know...

I am pretty positive it's not Cboo.

Don't know Hexi, but I don't think its him either.

But I do know what name Cboo did use on here. If it really is her maybe she could reveal it to us here.

Maybe then this person is a hot stripper or a couger! Rawr!

Zen is all about flowing with the world and not against it.

Hello Karma...
Question, are you 47? Yes, I am that clever.

I like letting people toy with me and then seeing where they go with it.

I don't know what's going on anymore. But I refuse to put down my peace pipe and think about it.

You normal people are crazy! LOL

Really.. I'm a good friend to people. Why would anyone say otherwise?

I know how you feel... It's so ******* confusing on here, whos pretending to be who, Dr. Long, Cboo, Saffy.... I give up.

I suppose no-one on here or mytherapy really knows the real you, I mean IRL, and you can't really judge a personality on a forum... LOL

People seem to... I don't know..... Everyone on here seems to become so obsessed with you... I suppose you're interesting.
How does it feel to have your own stalker? :P