Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: (Poor) Interview with a Psychopath

He's a self-styled psychopath. Good question

How do normal people pick their victims?

Here's a simple fact. There is no defense against a psychopath. Each individual makes decisions relative to themselves not what some other guy prefers. Just as each psychopath is taylored by his enviornment. What applies to Hexi may not be anything like what I would do.

See Hexi is going through an important phase right now. He is defining the meaning if his existance. To a psychopath the definition of your life is the difference between being a cop or a criminal.

Because if you fail.. the void absorbs you. And in emptiness there is self pity and rage. Anger that you are alone. That you are born among these people. A hatred of the world for rejecting you. Implosion. If the void is not defined the negative feelings will continue building and twisting at your mind.

I want people to understand that if you help define a psychopaths lices they will be your strongest ally but those who are left behind feel betrayed.

My life has meaning to me. No void in me. No sorrow for myself.

Life is a game.

i have seen that guy in a different documentary, a 3 part documentary called mania, under the part ego-mania, where he claims to be the leading expert on narcissistic personality disorder, because he suffers with it himself. interesting no?

Jimmy
i have seen that guy in a different documentary, a 3 part documentary called mania, under the part ego-mania, where he claims to be the leading expert on narcissistic personality disorder, because he suffers with it himself. interesting no?

Narcsissies are cowards who want everyone to respect and look up to them. They want to be the tough guy but they aren't. Sure they may seem similar to a psychopath but there are major differences.

I'm sure there is a way to deconstruct their egos and make them better but I don't care. All I know is that I don't like Narcs or how they treat people and I enjoy hurting them.

Are you trying to say I don't know about myself? You'd be ignorant to make comments like that though. See what makes psychopaths so hard to understand is our deception. We don't feel guilt or remorse. So we can straight faced lie to you and a lie detector at the sametime.

In fact the only thing psychologists do seem to agree on is that we lack remorse. Everything else is up in the air. Where it has been throughout the history of man. I offer you the opertunity to learn.

The void is the most important part of a psychopaths life. It defines our future actions. It is the difference between us becoming bad and good. None of you have it either. So it's not something I expect you to comprehend well. Just know it is important.