Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Soldiers VS Warriors

Toby
LOL @ the French, They're cowards.

The Hiroshima Bomb that got Nagasaki was nothing like the Tsar Bomba. :-)

But it will be similar to the bomb that obliterates your nation. Unless our cheap euro defense missle system works. I think Russia knows they are on our "killem all soon" list and thats why they invaded Georgia. I can't wait for that war. It'll be exciting to see Europe erupt in fire again.

All we have to do is finish off Russia and the US, in all of it's brilliants, will finally be able to establish world order. No more world wars. World peace sounds nice.

Our commonwealths motto - "Peace is sought through war"... As much as I would love to argue against that statement, I cant. It's true. Once Russia and China have collapsed and democracy is fully established, there will be no world peace. Europe has great defence, our economy is the largest in the world. Europes economy is larger than yours. Britain has the 12 largest army (Its ****, I know)... Yet we have the 4th biggest military expenditure, Bigger than Russias.

The 'tsar bomba' could obliterate London and most of Surrey, (They're posh, noone will miss them) but It could destroy even more of Paris than it could anywhere because Paris is so small yet dense.
Good thing now Russia and China are working on nuclear weapons that leave no nuclear fallout... Oh, and we also have more Nukes than China. :D

I would like to see how America would handle a war on their soil, something the've not really experienced before... Britain has experienced battle uncompared, we have a pride filled sense of history when it comes to battle and war.
No doubt America could handle a war on its land, jsut would be interesting to see how it would play along...

The size of your army means nothing to the US DOD. We are the supreme military force on Earth. We shattered soviet tactics and crushed the third largest army in the world without even losing 200 soldiers.

A war that shook history itself. Never before in the history of man has a war been so one sides and genocidal.

Since then our military might has continualy folded. Refining even the best. Masters in the art of war... my nation could crush the pitiful existance of anyone anywhere in the world.. remotely.

Your pilots in England are supposed to be good. How do you think they would fare if they were dogfighting a remote fighter jet? Pilots are limited by g force in their manuevers but not a remote fighter. I can see the brave and proud pilots of Britain.. valiently fighting. Against all odds you would fight but nevertheless be massacred as your planes were blown out of the sky. Even those you could shoot down would mean nothing in victory. Just remote planes... no enemy kill. Your air force would fall but more over your peoples moral would be crushed...

I don't ever see the US doing that to the British but it is that morally crushing tactic that we use against nations. Terrorists can run and hide but a lot of good that does. We'll just blow your entire village up and claim it was s terrorist trainibg camp. Militaries fear us. Always the barrage before the storm when you face the new US. We are merciless yet use precision.

I have no doubt that china is slowly being absorbed into the free world. They don't want to fight the US. We're the nation that exposed their space flight as fake. They can't achieve what we did 50 years ago. But they love selling us stuff and we love giving them our way of life.

World conquest through pepsi, McDonald and coke. Oh and the British chip in with Burger King. Put down your guns and eat cheeseburgers, world. Yes, soda is good and so is AC.

China is compatible with the rest of the world. It's just Russia. They keep fighting it.

In modern warefare 2 the US is invaded by Russia.

If for some reason, Britain and America fought I have no doubts that you would win. But you can never crush our spirits, you can never demoralise us.
Never.

Here we just call them burgers. LOL - The slice of cheese means nothing. :D

China would be hard enemy for you to take though, their army is much larger than yours, but they have inferior style... everything.

I don't like Pepsi. I like Coca-Cola, Mcdonalds, KFC. And, your versions of our flag. They make me laugh, they're always wrong, and it says "Proudly Made In America" on the bottom. :P

Good tactic. Make terrorists fat, then you storm the caves and they can't get to their weapons fast enough. LOL

I'm stuck on Modern Warfare 2, On the end level 'loose ends', I try running down the hill and shooting everybody quickly, but I always lose...
:-(

I was actually saying we have a small army...
We still rule! :-)
Who do you think would win between the US and China?

Toby
If for some reason, Britain and America fought I have no doubts that you would win. But you can never crush our spirits, you can never demoralise us.
Never.

Here we just call them burgers. LOL - The slice of cheese means nothing. :D

China would be hard enemy for you to take though, their army is much larger than yours, but they have inferior style... everything.

I don't like Pepsi. I like Coca-Cola, Mcdonalds, KFC. And, your versions of our flag. They make me laugh, they're always wrong, and it says "Proudly Made In America" on the bottom. :P

Good tactic. Make terrorists fat, then you storm the caves and they can't get to their weapons fast enough. LOL

I'm stuck on Modern Warfare 2, On the end level 'loose ends', I try running down the hill and shooting everybody quickly, but I always lose...
:-(

I was actually saying we have a small army...
We still rule! :-)
Who do you think would win between the US and China?

Chinas army is there to maintain control over their people. Do you realize the danger they live in? If the Chinese people were upset enough they could seriously threaten the integrity of their leadership. A million man army means little when it is designed to control a billion people.

People are like cows. Scare them enough and they will plow through police and everyone else trying to get away. Shock and aw is an awesome tactic.

But I don't believe our nations will ever war. We are allies. Also The US could never take China from the Chinese nor would we want to.

..they ain't got no oil y'all! LOL

But yes I think the British would valuently fight any invader. I respect that.

The Chinese people could run at the Chinese army armed with nothing and the army would be screwed...

People are like cows...

In so many ways... :-)

they ain't got no oil y'all!

LOL - Is that true? That the first thing you did when you invaded Iraq take their oil? :D They don't need it anyway....

Thank you for your last comment. :-)

Youre making an overweight joke against your fat self? Aren't I the one who should be steriotypicaly fat? Poor diabetics. At least you don't suffer alone. Tons of fat people are diabetic. Thats most of my nation. It's nice to be sexy and sleep with sexy people. They're so shallow and naive.

Sorry I'm fantisizing about life. I do so enjoy existance. I have the imagination of a single child. Oh how it has helps to be creative.

I realized the mistake I've been making. I've been feeding peoples steriotypes inorder to amuse myself with their retarded reponses. I should just be more honest and boring.

As it turns out I usually spend the majority of my helping others. I feed them, counsel them, raise their spirits and give them a sanctuary of a friend. Someone they can confide in. Like even now I tell no one anything of Cboos life. On some levels i even understand why she did it and i accept it. Thats just how I roll.

I don't know what it's like to really hate anyone. I can't do it. It's like the feeling of hate just fades away. I lack the ability to.. power the emotion. In the moment I can be angry but somehow if others start yelling and screaming I suddenly calm down. It's as if them losing their minds makes me more focused. I still argue but because I'm not angry I tend to start laughing... which makes them even more angry. But honestly... people look funny when they are angry.

Life is always a game to a psychopath. We are more like game masters than players though. We don't experience the intensities of emotions.

You ever thought you might be dead inside? I have. It's a horrible thought. Why can't I get hurt? Why don't I cry at funerals? Why is it always funny? People don't trust me because I can't emotionally bleed with them. Thats how... people bond. Emotional experienes. So I have to fake it.

Why do I have to be the bad guy? It gets so old.

My lack of emotional capacity is not a disability? There's no drug to fix me because I'm not broken. But being born different... born special.. does seem to have drawbacks. Just like Jesus... everyone hates you. You tell anyone irl the honest truth that you are a Psychopath... consider yourself crucified.

I'm sure if we lived in a more primitive culture.. my contribution to society would be significantly more valuable and I would not be precieved in a negative light but more admired as a defender.

Do people realize I would help them if I saw they needed assistance? Or do you all assume I wear black clothing and shades... maybe trenchcoat and do angry stuff? LOL.

Really... people are animals. I think the only real defense against a psychopath is self control and we will test it. Given enough exposure... you will have no choice but to like or accept me. Look at Toby... I infected him with the kindness attack. That and guys are more forgiving.

I'm sorry but in my experience... women... especially teenage girls can be the cruelest people on the planet. Far more hateful than I could ever be.

I'm not really jealous of the being angry crap. Also I love women and instantly apologize for being offensive to their race. (cause they ain't like guys). I may be a psycho but I'm still a guy. I don't really think women can be psycho.

I dont have type 2 Diabetes, I have type 1. Type 1 isn't caused by eating, or being overweight. It's your body atacking itself, it's worse than type 2. I miss lots of sugar. :-(
It's estimated I will die before I'm 55. I try not to think about it, If I show I'm worried to anyone close to me, they will just worry that I'm worrying. :D
I've got to have 4 injections into my leg a day, Or my blood sugar will drop too low - and I will eventually die. LOL

You don't cry at funerals? That's fine, Dont pretend. Just try not to point and laugh at the casket. :D

Born "special"? Sorry, you're no more special than me, or anyone else. It's pointless arguing that Empaths are superior, it's just not true, noone is superior or "special".

You infected me with "Kindness"? It worked, I don't care, I would've gotten to where I am anyway regardless of how you treated me. You just sped it up, Thanks.
So basically, "Kindness attack" insinuates that even on here you are lying, not being your true self. Tell people to **** off again, 'twas fun.

Heh no.

There would be no point in lying.

You and your misguided thoughts remind me of someone named David. I hated David!!!! LOL love the joker. He was such a good twisted psychopath.