Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Whitewolf - What's your story?

Toby, you have to understand... I've spent my entire life studying your kind. I am far more interested in people than tv.

For an antisocial personality I have many friends I see daily. I don't get much mr time unless it's bed time. People like to socialize with me and go places. I bring out the joy in people. I like seeing people happy IRL. Online... I like to have fun and show people how little and ugly they really are.

It's what I do. Cause I've seen your kind and your silly games. Always having these plans. You think you're going to be so smart. So I throw a wrench in your machine just to watch you fall. To see how you.. someone so amped up.. become small and insignificant like everyone else. You were no better. That was a lie you told yourself and everyone else. I exposed it. By you I mean those I punish.

Dr. Long thought he was special. But everyone on a perch can be pushed off and they know it. I didn't attack him. I didn't have to. All I did was provoke his paranoid emotions and feed them a little. His mind did the rest. I tricked an MD expert with the simply attack because he was too arrogent to realize I am smarter than him. Oh no not a high and mighty... normal person with a degree. Pff. I've study people my entire life.

But he is just an example of me turning peoples games on them. It's more fun than tv. For every bad person I treat there are at least ten people I make smile. Most of them daily. It's just more rewarding to be around happy people. But there also needs to be a place like this where I feel safe to be myself.

Re: Whitewolf - What's your story?

I have wasted years in front of my TV. And I don't regret it in the slightest. :D

I have diabetes, so my government gives me Disability Living Allowance - free money every week, I became lazy. :-)

You haven't managed to do anything emotionally to me, not anything. I don't doubt you can, but you haven't managed to so far. You can exploit other things in people, not just emotions. Somewhere out there is someone who could do exactly what you say you do to other people, to you.

I don't get much mr time unless it's bed time.

I enjoy my bed time. Although I have spent the last 4 days only having 2 hours sleep because I've been on here, or elsewhere of the internet. LOL

Dr. Long was noone special, he was a Doctor of Medicine, he didn't have any special qualities besides extreme paranoia.

Yeah... How old are you?? (I didn't answer so I dont mind if you don't)