Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Lega?

Well... If the smiley yellow face says so....

They got what they deserved...

I don't like that.

You don't like that?

nope nobody did GOTTED what them DESERVED. and FINLAND did gotted that good in WAR only because the CAESAR in SOVIET UNION did ordered troops not takes one step away to RETREATED so they coulded TRAPS them because they couldent RETREATED. and CAESAR stalin did killed most TACTICORS and HIGH OFFICERS so not could make PROPER COMAND.
im IS THINKING you shouldent also say that we be better then you because we did killed more people moer EFFICIENT because that be dumb. and also you DIDENT haded anything to do with that. im is THINKING you should stop anger and INSULTS so people can enjoys forum and you oculd be HAPPIER too.

The people fighting for the soviet union didn't get what they deserve, they were normal people. Kill or be killed.
But the USSR got what they deserved as a country, and if you think they didn't, then your wrong.
But your right that arguing and insulting each other gets no one anywhere, but without it where's the fun? :-)

Toby
The people fighting for the soviet union did not get what they deserve, they were normal people. Kill or be killed.
But the USSR as a country did get what it deserved; if you think it did not, then you are wrong.
At any rate, you are right in saying that arguing and insulting each other gets us nowhere, but where is the fun without it? :-)
nope im DOES thinking your wrong why does HATRED so if someone does be idiot you has to KILL them? you can CURES them to not BEING idiot and if you does just ACT idiot yourself then you NO better.
and you canot FIGHTED country you can as GOOD fight against STONES. does you fight STONES proper if you does KILLS people who does COLLECTS stones?

War and violence is wrong, Fullstop.
How would you act if your country was invaded?

I'm not saying that someone though to be an idiot has to die? Where did you get that from?
What do you like so much about the Soviet Union? The beheadings, hanging and stonings of innocent people? Or perhaps the Communism?

And I'm sorry but I really can't understand what you're saying. Are you calling me stone? or saying war is like a stone? or I should fight a stone?
Why do you talk (type) like that if you're British.

Well I'm a bit Japanese.

But anyway. I enjoy these genocidal thoughts against the Russians. I'm a strong supporter of their obliteration.

I enjoy these genocidal thoughts against the Russians. I'm a strong supporter of their obliteration.

The Soviet Unions obliteration or present day Russia?
Communists are scum. They took a good relgion and created "Christian Communism"? I would like to make a long line of communists and go past them one by one punching them all in their faces. Twice. LOL

Anyways, I thought you'd be all for communism...
:-)

You're a pacifist and you wanna call me a dirty commie?!

If this was Biblical times I would kill your first born for saying something like that to me. But as it is not I'll just say... No. LOL

LOL
I thought you would just like to disagree with what I was saying. So I assume you would say that you where a communist.

Whitewolf

Here's a question. Why do I feel more alive when my reality is distorted?

I think about the void often now. Trying to figureout how I got rid of it. It creates isolating feelings. I believe it's because I finally defined my life.

Anything that deviates from the norm alleviates the inherent boredom.

Indeed. By the way, what is a "lurker"?

Believe me I'm fighting the temptation to say "you".
It's someone who reads message boards and forums but doesn't actually write anything or join in/participate.

The Catalyst
Indeed. By the way, what is a "lurker"?

www.dictionary.com

Lurker: Someone who reads an ongoing discussion without perticipating in it.

I guess lurkers care a lot about what other people think of them. Which makes me believe they have fragile egos.

Alright, I admit. I was monitoring the discussion, however, it is because my opinion on the subject had already been expressed, and I'm not going to re-state it and add to the trite attempts at intellect(that goes for all humans, not just the people here). It's just odd to me that I was label stamped because I know when not to flap my lips(fingers). And Wolf, I've looked up slang on www.dictionary.com before, and what I learned was apparently WAY off from the proper(or improper) usage of that word. I was new to the internet at that time, and being as obsessive as I am, I ended up making my own "Web Slang Dictionary". Brimming with confidence and drive I plunged into conversation. Word after unknown word crossed my eyes as I frantically flipped through my homemade guide. As a result, I became "The Catalyst", unintentionally and inevitably leaping into the cross-hairs of moderators.

Well I'm glad you shared your reasoning.

Do you like to debate with people within fist range often? Was that your way of saying you resort to physical violence once debate fails? I like that.

I like people who are willing to put their fists forward.

I'm saying that if someone is reluctant to say something in a fist-ranged debate that may get their enemy angry, then it was very unlikely that what they had to say was an actual counter-point containing logic and not an insult.

Shut up Catalyst you stupid moron. You dont even know what I am talking about. Go away because everyone hates you. I am superior to all of you. I am a psychopath!

Whitewolf
Shut up Catalyst you stupid moron. You dont even know what I am talking about. Go away because everyone hates you. I am superior to all of you. I am a psychopath!

I didn't post this. I never post crap like this.

If you ever see a post by me cussing another person out... you can be sure it wasn't me.

Whitewolf - Look what they put your email as....

It's obviously an idiot with nothing better to do. They must really have a pathetic life if they have to pretend to be someone else on a forum for fun.
Sad, sad person.

Also there is a post for you from some MyTherapy person.
Dr Long MD.....