Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: To WhiteWolf

I'm curious. On MyTherapy and on here you say that you believe in god AND The Bible...?
Obviously you were lying right?
Quote to me, from the Bible, were it accept War and Violence as a helpful tool?
Jesus didn't just make **** up as he went along. He was the son of God. He passed down God's Law, GOD'S LAW!
GOD'S! GOD!
You make me want to explooooooode!

Whitewolf - You aren't going to call Hexi a "coward" or "liar" are you? No, proof you just want to fight with me.

Don't misunderstand me. I would have no trouble to command troops from afar but frontlines? Yeah, no. I'll rather stay away from bullets flying at me. I actually think war is fascinating, very much so. Especially how people that claim they are civilized and honourable turn into rapists and cannibals, given the right circumstances. Ahh, i could discuss the finer points of war and warfare for hours.

No, I understood you perfectly. You don't want to die. Who does?
Plenty of people claim to be religious or civilsed as you say, but descend into animals on the war front.
I have a good idea, Robots! Yeah, countries should fight robots instead of people, then whoever wins and has the most rob..... No, thats an awful idea.

Yawn

Cough.
We've really gone astray from Psychology....
Oh well.

"LESS THAN US"? You are so irritatingly blind. We are so much more than you, we have something amazing. You, were are you in life hmm? I don't know myself but I can assume somewhere not great.
You're pitiful, you couldn't lead your own life let alone anyone elses. The emotional are so much more than psychopaths; a bunch of people I would spit on it the street. You disgust me, If you were capable for just one second of feeling what I feel every day, you would realise, your life SUCKS.
You suffer from "superiority complex", you think you are better for LACKING WHAT MAKES YOU HUMAN!

Conscience is so great, it guides you, but it only guides you by what YOU BELIEVE. So, its not like its holding you back. If only you weren't so closed-minded. You arent ******* superior in ANY WAY!
You lead a pitiful life, you crave (Subconciously or not) what we have every day! ADMIT IT! DR HARE says that your brains create your superirotity COMPLEX to protect yourself from going insane! litterally, psychologically INSANE!

michael22
A couple of things
Psychopaths aren't "superior" but they certainly aren't "Evil".
And reading your posts on mytherapy and here, you appear to think that people capable of experiencing emapthy are somehow inferior? I feel helpless at this point - Nothing I say will ever be anything like the experience of true emotions, and whatever I say you will counter.
Don't say "you people" we are all the same!
Empaths (Or most of them) are intelligent, unmaterialistic, un-greedy, compassionate, clever people. Dont judge them all based on what you think.
You think ALL empaths are un-intelligent - And you don't beleive when people say psychopaths are killers?
Both those statements are false. Reading through MyTherapy I feel sorry for you, If I thought I could help you in any possible way, I would, without hesitation. ANYTHING.
I sometime think I have it hard - Whilie I sit here typing on my £1000 laptop watching my LCD 32" plasma big screen TV and a Xbox 360. All things you say you would like to own.
I disagree with Toby on here on some of his posts and think It would be a good idea for him to apologize as I dont think he understands exactly how hard you have had life, Dont you Agree?
But nnless you make some attempt to change and make an effort to help out people - you will continue drifting through life not really getting anywhere as most of the people on this forum such as Toby, go off at night pretty well off, I assume.
A test of how big a person you are --- would you mutually apologize to Toby?

Attack of the clones?

It's like the empath army wants to... feel me but they can't. They know I know they're just ordinary people who "think" they can feel the emotions of others. But that's crap.





But, we can feel others emotions...
Thats Empathy... and Empathic Concern...

Toby
But, we can feel others emotions...
Thats Empathy... and Empathic Concern...

So rich people understand the suffering of the poor? I think not. But rich people do assume empathy for the poor don't they. What an arrogent assumption. Thats what empathy really is. The arrogent assumption that you understand how someone else feels. Similar we not equal same. Umm... You have to walk a mile in his shoes? Analogies working yet?

Rich people are not a species. It depends on the person, of course they could feel empathy for the poor its just the arrogant ****ers that don't help.
Empathy isn't being able to understand as much as it being able to feel, actually feel, how other feel. To put yourself in their place emotionally.

A complex form of psychological inference in which observation, memory, knowledge, and reasoning are combined to yield insights into the thoughts and feelings of others, and experience similar feeling.

Sums it up pretty well.

Do you feel empathy for me?

You should read my 70+ page thread on mytherapy.

Maybe you could cry hearing my tragic life. Bleed for me. Die for me. Feel my pain. Let it consume you. Whatever.

I do feel empathy for you, and sympathy.
You're good at instilling emotions in your 44+ pages of posting. :-)

Toby
I do feel empathy for you, and sympathy.
You're good at instilling emotions in your 44+ pages of posting. :-)

You feel empathy for me eh?

How does it feel?

Well, That seemingly simple question is actually very hard to answer. :-)
That's like me saying: "Hey, I've never eaten an orange... What does it taste like?" You wouldn't be able to answer.
It feels.... Sad?
I feel as I would feel if the same happened to me I suppose. It would be easier to answer if I felt empathy to you in person.