Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Whitewolf + Hexi + Toby = ...

I'd actually like to see the world die.

Why?

None of you have the courage to actually fight a psychopath.

I would fight you. I would lose, but I would still fight.
But putting up with your kind is annoying. None of you have much of any knowledge.

Cool, so name me one world renowned intelligent psychopath? The top three intelligent people in the world certainly weren't and 2 of them believed in God.

I sit down with *****s and give them the same respect I give anyone else. None of you are any better than the others to me.

I like that.

Toby
I'd actually like to see the world die.

Why?

None of you have the courage to actually fight a psychopath.

I would fight you. I would lose, but I would still fight.
But putting up with your kind is annoying. None of you have much of any knowledge.

Cool, so name me one world renowned intelligent psychopath? The top three intelligent people in the world certainly weren't and 2 of them believed in God.

I sit down with *****s and give them the same respect I give anyone else. None of you are any better than the others to me.

I like that.

Famous psychopaths. 90% of your war heros. Everyone who refused to surrender and fought to the death. Your political leaders are among our ranks as well. You don't think we actually let you label us as psychopaths do you?

Honestly, Toby.. everytime I think we are making progress you just fail but then renew yourself just enough to.. dissapoint me again. Who do you think make the best spies? James Bond was a psychopath. He killed people without remorse because he believed they were bad. He faked emotions and slept with women as he pleased. But he is a figurative hero. You'd never demean him by labeling him a psychopath would you? Not a hero!

Non-Psychopaths can fight, kill, maim and win wars.
If someone was trying to kill a child, I wouldn't have much of a problem stabbing them.
Doesn't sound too nice, but it's true. I'm sure you would too.
In fact right now - today, If I was taking a walk and someone was attacking a child to near death, I wouldn't stop anywhere. I wouldn't as my countries ****ty legal system dictates "Work out appropriate force" I wouldn't be able to hold back my so called "Enpathic Anger". That doesn't sound too christian - But i'm sure you would think likewise, would you not?
I would also fight in wars, If my country needed me... Am I a Psychopath? No.

----
And I think we have made progress, I have realised you do not wish me harm, you aren't evil, in some ways we think similarly. I have a thing about curiosity, If I don't understand or disagree I will ask 100 questions.

James Bond - A true British Hero, and yes probably a psychopath. :-)

Toby

Who are these top three intelligent people in the world?

Re: Whitewolf + Hexi + Toby = All Gay and Psychologically Messed Up

He's not MY God, OK?
And if as you think he made ALL humans even today, then you beleive he made homosexuals? Sodoma and Gomorrah kind of prooves thats not true. He created Adam and Eve in the beginning and they kept going.

Lack of altruism, means one of two things. You do not wish to be altruistic, therefore are lazy. OR You have never had a complete opportunity to be altruistic. - Which I doubt.

My entire life isn't dictated by faith, but guided by it.
I laugh at how you think for something not to matter, it has to not matter through your eyes. I just wanted to see how you would reply to that. Thanks

Are you really that dense? Lack of altruism means i don't care. Indifference and ignorance are two wholly different things, clearly you can't tell them apart. Which makes you ignorant, by the way.

Your posts matter because they entertain me. You, as a person, don't. You talk of intelligence yet i need to explain every sentence to you because you can't grasp simple concepts unless you get an explanation. Oh, and your taunts are worthless, you can stop now.

Ignorance is being uninformed, And I am not.
I am glad my posts are entertaining, but you can't assess my personality or what I am like as a person based on a few posts...

How can you say I lack intelligence when you cannot even put the letter i into I?
Does it really matter what entertains you? Who cares?
It's fun taunting you, to watch you explode with a load of crap.

Re: hexi = stupid

hexi you are worsed that whitewolf. you are so irritating so are you toby.
Toby -
you are an idiot. theres not such thing as god we came from dinosaurs. evovlotinon!!! Dinosaurs - bears - bears to bear like monkes monkeys to apes apeas to chinchillas then to gorillas then ghumans. EVOLOUTION!
Hexi -
you are stupid - explain to me what you think consciencee is??? you i jhate/.

Someone explain to him what is wrong with his theory of humans evolving from Bears to Chinchillas to Gorillas to Humans.
I can't believe there is someone on here more irratating than Hexi.
Do you actually believe we evolved from Chinchillas?!
LOL

Samuel

Hexi -
you are stupid - explain to me what you think consciencee is??? you i jhate/.

It's the inner voice that tells you someone might be watching. I'll let you ponder on that one genious.

Wrong.

Samuel
Wrong.

Prove to me that you even understood the meaning of my statement.

Unlike you, I don't suffer from Psychosis.
I know nothing is "WATCHING".
Although thats not entirely true, I know I am watching, and I know that for me to respect myself and not regret past actions I have to listen to my conscience and learn from my mistakes.
My consciense uses my emotions to deter me from commiting acts considered by me to be immoral and wrong, and directs/leads me towards acts I consider to be good.

Have you ever heard of Empathic Anger, it's like a temporary state of psychopathy for us. Imagine seeing a baby being beaten by a group of men, its crying and bleeding, you know soon it will be dead. Thats when It kicks in, everything else shuts down. I would easily be able to walk over and stab the perpertators to death right there. And make sure the child is safe.
Something usually I would not even think about.
How would you act? I assume you would help the child; you aren't evil.

Toby
Ignorance is being uninformed, And I am not.
I am glad my posts are entertaining, but you can't assess my personality or what I am like as a person based on a few posts...

But you can? Ok.

How can you say I lack intelligence when you cannot even put the letter i into I?

Grammar of a 3rd language is the mark of intelligence? really now? LOL. You are hilarious. How is your Finnish? Swedish? I can do some basic German too.

Does it really matter what entertains you? Who cares?
It's fun taunting you, to watch you explode with a load of crap.

What a retarded question. Ofcourse i care what entertains me, why on earth would i be posting here otherwise? People like you are the reason.

Now you expect me to reply with "i don't explode, your posts don't affect me". How... unoriginal. You know you can't affect me emotionally in any way, yet you have to try baiting because that's the only thing you can manage. Keep it up mate.

I can't assess anyone based on posts either. I know nothing about you or what you are like as a person, and frankly I don't care.

Grammar of a 3rd language is the mark of intelligence? really now? LOL. You are hilarious. How is your Finnish? Swedish? I can do some basic German too.

I talk with bad grammar to you and only you on these forum. Isn't that telling you something?

What a retarded question. Ofcourse i care what entertains me, why on earth would i be posting here otherwise? People like you are the reason.

You misunderstood me. I DONT CARE. WHY WOULD I CARE?

Now you expect me to reply with "i don't explode, your posts don't affect me".

Reply how ever you would like. I dont expect much of you, so reply with anything.

And what really made me laugh was at the end of this, you're still writing "i". Ha.

I've replied to you with 5 different personalities, doesn't that tell you something?

I misunderstood you on purpose because you worded it so poorly. (again i need to explain things to you, grow a brain already)

Toby

Reply how ever you would like. I dont expect much of you, so reply with anything.

LOL. Defensive much? /pat

Actually... this is the last time i'll reply because you seem to be a one trick pony and it's starting to bore me.

Seeing as you aren't going to reply, or you say you won't.
One last thing, misunderstanding on purpose!
Nice excuse!
You cannot comprehend conscience/emotion so the "5 Personailties" you responded with are most likely going to all be Psychopaths.
Go away, I'm done with you now.
If you need help finding the CAPS LOCK just ask ;)

My god I am an idiot.