Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ecco Homo

Applause!!! Very good Whitewolf. As I suspected, you were not interested in a dialogue. I went ahead and typed what I did because I could have been wrong. You showed me I wasn’t. It seems you are more interested in having a monologue. But it’s all good though. As a matter of fact, it’s fantastic. I hope these beliefs you carry with you about me and “my kind” (LOL) bring you as much happiness as you can stand to have! You deserve the best and I hope you continue to get it!

Take care Whitewolf! I love you.

I just wanted to see what makes you tick. People who appear to always be cheerful and positive are usually fighting a form of depression or some deep emotional pain/regret.

No doubt it was something like that that broke you. Or rather brought you to your contradicting terms of belief.

How old are you?

You seem very uncomfortable talking to me. Why is that? What power are you giving me over you? It's all in your head.

Thats something I try to teach people. Power isn't real. Bullets kill everyone equally. But you are materialistic creatures. Your possesions define you... and as such you can never be free till you have nothing left to lose.

I know I'm not materialistic. My possesions are limited and I don't take anything for granted. Ever.

Whitewolfie:

You wanted to see what makes me tick… Why? Who cares, really?

We speak from two separate paradigms. Although I understand your vantage point, you apparently don’t seem to understand mine. You keep trying to fit my words into your view of the world, which is how you can talk about my “contradictory beliefs”. All I can say to that is, there is a difference between believing and seeing. My comments above are not what I believe, they are verbal descriptions of what I see, and even they aren’t ultimately true. The only way you can know what I am talking about is to see it for yourself. Until such a time happens, all you can do is… well… all you can do is what you have been doing, which is project your own feelings onto me and then dismiss what you think I am saying. Which, as always, is fine. I want for you what you want for yourself.

I am glad you see enough to notice that power is an illusion. What else can you see if you relax your need to cling to your false superiority?

What is this really about kiddo?

I just had a bit of an epiphany of sorts Wolfie. I apologize for saying that your sense of superiority is false. It isn’t false to you. And maybe I am completely wrong about that as well. Maybe you don’t see your psychological differences from “my people” as superior. Your comments educate me about what you think, at least as far as what you have said here. The truth is I don’t know you. Who knows who you are offline, what you’re like, what kind of education you have, whether you are married with children or single or homosexual or Latino… I just don’t know you. But I have been given an opportunity to be educated by you when you share your thoughts and I shut down that opportunity with comments about your so called false superiority. It was my own false superiority that was rearing its beautiful head in that statement. I got that just now thanks to you!

...And even that isn't true.

LOL! Precisely! You're so good Wolfie.