Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Whitewolf

I UNDERSTAND where you are coming from but no means do I agree.
And I doubt many people will on a forum full of psychopaths. :)
Just learn to not let them get to you, be the bigger person - :)
It will all pay off in the end - I hope.
The ones that choose to be bad, they're the mormons. (No, I didn't mispell that)
The ones that choose to be good, I have respect for them. (Not that they care)
Try not to insult too many people though.

I agree! We are superior. Whitewolf and Hexi need to accept that. Amen to that.

You've got to be joking.

Toby aren't you tempted to tell them where to shove it?? I would.

I'm not even going to dignify that sentence with a response.

It's silly to compare the two states of mind.

Use this as an example:

One group of people NEED carbon dioxide to live. Another group of people NEED oxygen to live. If you exist within a body of the former then the air you NEED to breathe is the best air for you and vice versa.

In other words... if you don't have two equal humans to begin with then "the best lifestyle" is entirely relative.

Sure, if psychopaths tasted love then they would realise that it is better than lack of love, BUT then they would not be psychopaths any more.

That is to say that if psychopaths were capable of experiencing love then they were never psychopaths anyway.

The best life for a person depends upon what the person IS.

The best life for a person depends what the person IS.

Surely, The best life for a person depends not on what the person is, but who they want to be?
It doesn't matter if you feel empathy or not, you can be whoever you want to be, lacking empathy doesn't physcially stop you from caring about others its just what they use as an excuse to be *******s.

Can't you change up tactics or something.

Toby, you're being pathetic and more than usual. Honestly, don't any of you British ****** have the mustard to have a real conversation or are you all just a bunch of trolly trolls?

How did you know I was British?
Anyway, its funny listening to you, you make me laugh.
And what are you, American?

Toby

You British people and your supreme national pride.. disgust me. I had a British person tell me that he was from the supreme race because.. he was British. I was born in the United States. Perhaps my ancestors killed yours during our revolt from British oppression.

If it makes you feel better I was raised, for a while, in South Africa. British colony. So I can appriciate tea.

Whitewolf
Toby

You British people and your supreme national pride.. disgust me. I had a British person tell me that he was from the supreme race because.. he was British. I was born in the United States. Perhaps my ancestors killed yours during our revolt from British oppression.

If it makes you feel better I was raised, for a while, in South Africa. British colony. So I can appriciate tea.
shouldent BEING racistic apologize please. and you TOO toby your cant just INSULTS people like that.

The British race is Mickey Mouse, mate.

Only a Brit could tell you what that meant. They're also the only people who understand that chap who does the commentary for Planet Earth.

We are the best country in the world.
We have the only free healthcare in the world.
We are officialy recognised as having one of the best intelligent agency's in the world (SIS) and we created the language you are speaking, typing, living and being surrounded by. But even then america had to somehow mess that up. With your pronounciation of u, its prounounced "you" not "oo".
Stop watching our TV, go make your own.

I'm obviously willing to amuse myself with our interactions. But if you keep acting stupid I'm going to assume you are stupid and treat you like I do stupid people. Basicly... Nothing will change.

You make me laugh.
You can assume i'm stupid, but then i'll have to assume your stupid for jumping to an assumption.
I win.

How can pride disgust you?
My ancestors in that time where German, so probably not.
We had the biggest empire in the world at one point, and america was a part.
I like tea. We can agree on the fact we like tea.