Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A question to christians.

You wont murder me? You think thats funny?Incitement To Murder is in the least bit funny, even Hexi thinks you've gone to far. Enjoy the police knocking on your door, Mark Jameson, Swansea. Yeah, freedom of information act... Love it

OK! OK! Im sorry. I wont do anything I was only joking! PS. It works both ways Toby Carter, Leeds moved to Exeter. but im sorrxy do you forgive me??? i now i took it too far

Do I forgive you? What an odd question, are you four? or five? Just try to avoid threatening to murder a forum full of Psychopaths, they're probably the worst type of people you could threaten to do anything to. Bearing in mind they all know your name and town. Im not trying to threaten you, just saying.

mark6
OK! OK! Im sorry. I wont do anything I was only joking! PS. It works both ways Toby Carter, Leeds moved to Exeter. but im sorrxy do you forgive me??? i now i took it too far

I fully intend to contact the board admins and press them to take it to the police. If they wont act, i will take the matter to them myself. Thank you for providing me with entertainment and enjoy your talk with the authorities.

Oh and Toby, i missed your question up there. No, i'm not self-diagnosed. Got my diagnosis 5 years ago.

Thats what you get when you threaten to murder people. And Hexi, did they ever offer you therapy?

Toby
Thats what you get when you threaten to murder people. And Hexi, did they ever offer you therapy?

Nope. Not that i would go along with it anyways.

Well, i made the report. Let's see where it goes.

please! I am begging you I will do anything! I will delete the post but please dont call the police! incitement to murder has a £5000 fine or prison! please have some sympathy! what do you want me to do!!??!? Oh, please Im so sorry I cant be fined...Im sure deep down you hvae some sympathy? I was only joking with the comment! :(

Toby, "A fool shows his annoyance at once a prudent man overlooks an insult". Proverbs 12:16. And Mark, "The LORD trieth the righteous, but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth. Hexi, I hold a great level of respect for you. "The likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth more than over ninety and nine just persons which need no repentance." Meaning? Theres more celebration/joy in heaven when 1 person repents then 99 people who havent ever sinned. Luke 15:17

My mother was the unit manager for both the adolescent and adult psych units. I was diagnosed with ASPD as a child. She knew there was no real form of treatment for my status. So she kept it a secret. You can't fix what isn't broken. Instead she taught me to understand people and how they think. Which doesn't help much online.

What lead your mother to believe you had ASPD as a child? Any particular traits/characteristics?
Just wondering, sorry if I seem rude. I wouldn't really like a stranger asking me about my emotions and state of mind. :)
Do you ever feel the need to make someone feel good when it doesn't benefit you?
And what do you think of serial killers, I mean do you think they're nuts or that they're respectable/sane?
Agin, sorry If I seem ignorant. All I can find online is, Dont talk to them, they're evil incarnate, which is what I thought untill I came on here, I thought you would all want to kill me or harm me, I immediately judged you not really in keeping with "judge not lest ye be judged" but thats all I ever heard.

You can't comprehensively read very well.

Ummmm..... thanks?

Every action is self-serving on some level, for everyone. Doing good deeds makes YOU feel good, doesn't it? So it's not entirely selfless. If you got your face smashed in as a reward, i wonder how many would be eager to help.

I'll chip in with a personal example. I sometimes help my parents with stuff for no apparent reason yet i do it because i know that i always get something in return, eventually, be it monetary gain or favours. The same goes with every person, on some level.

As to what i think about serial killers? I don't, to be honest. Their actions don't affect me directly so why would i think about them at all? The question seems... odd.

I'm curious... why would you think i would want to kill you for asking questions? There is no logical reason to be hostile.

I think you are right about every action is on some level selfish but when I help someone I do it expecting to see them happy - that's my reward - so yeah I suppose in some way I still get something out of it.
And I was wondering because its always made out that Psychopaths are natural killers --- obviously you aren't but I thought you would hold some view upon the subject...
and No, you are right it doesn't affect you, but it affects others, dont you care at all about them? Being murdered? Tortured and raped?
THAT seems odd.
On other forums I ask questions and get replies that from self-diagnosed Psychopaths telling me i'm an idiot and I should look out for good deals on life insurance. Not all psychopaths are as logical as on here.