Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Psychopath?

I've been thinking about this violence issue people seem to dwell on.

Here's what I think.

They think we are like them. So they imagine a time when they were emotionally mad and wanted to kill someone. Then they conclude that without a conscience they would kill and therefore we must be just as vunerable to such an emotional action.

So... they are inherintly evil. If you think about it they do openly admit that just as I admit I lack proper punctuation and spelling. Apathy.

I am disgusted by their very existance. Stupid monkeys... They die like insects. Only in the end do they understand. Even as allies they will fear you. All because you don't bleed with them. They crumble under emotional bridges and then think you heartless and somehow untrustworthy all because what destroys them can never harm you.. They fear virtue because none of them have it. This virtue percieved as evil. Everything they lack comprehension of is evil to their primitive minds.

Oh happy Easter. I don't understand the basket with eggs in it guarded by the bunny rabbit. Is that the mix of Jesus and pageon traditions? Why are Christians always eating ham on Easter. Jesus hated pigs! LOL

I know Psychopaths dont have violent, homicidal tendencies I was just saying that thex COULD kill someone and feel no emotion. And I would like to say that you really don't understand Emotions if you think they're a drawback. If I lost my strong feelings of love, empathy, fear, anxiety and guilt I would hang myself ASAP. They are what makes life full and they keep us Empaths in social harmony. If I was a Psychopath I would just make myself a goal to do 50 things a week to make the world a better place.

james
I know Psychopaths dont have violent, homicidal tendencies I was just saying that thex COULD kill someone and feel no emotion. And I would like to say that you really don't understand Emotions if you think they're a drawback. If I lost my strong feelings of love, empathy, fear, anxiety and guilt I would hang myself ASAP. They are what makes life full and they keep us Empaths in social harmony. If I was a Psychopath I would just make myself a goal to do 50 things a week to make the world a better place.

I'm pretty sure there is no empathy, guilt, fear or anxiety in Heaven. Apparently God didn't see those emotions as anything but a drawback. So killing yourself probably wouldn't produce a desired outcome. Have you thought about that? Do you think God has a conscience because I don't. I'm just playing with you. :-)

Empaths? Well that wouldn't help you with me at all.

James, you're just projecting your own views unto others and expect everyone to feel and think like you do. You would make the world a better place if you were a psychopath? That's a laughable sentiment. Other people are things to me. Would you cry if some random doll get crushed under something? No, you wouldn't.

You lack perspective and understanding, which is understandable i guess based on some of the posts here on this forum.

I'm not projecting my views onto anyone else, and If you feel I did then feel free to rage all you want (seriously).
And if I woke up tommorow as psychopath I would try to do good deeds and I would not hang myself as I would hopefully still realise that even If I wanted to it would hurt my family, friends.
And Whitewolf, I think God does have a conscience as we do, "Lets us make man in our image", that's basically saying god made us like him so I will assume he has a conscience, If not then we are all screwed :)
Also.... It depends what type of doll....... :-) Jokes.

I made a puppet that looks like me. It's made in my image. He didn't say he made a clone. I... I can't stand you. Never talk to me again.

"True conscience is a gift from God"
"I have lived in conscience before God" (Acts 23:1 KJV)
Thats not what I meant, I was saying that God made is in his image and since god doesn't look like humans, there has to be something similar, emotions, conscience.
I know just as much about the true God as you, who's to say? Maybe God, is a black woman from korea?
:)

Sorry to butt in here but, on what basis do you have for him lacking perspective and understanding?
There are psychopaths who lead good lives and dont succumb to pathetic urges or temptations.

Stop trying to bait me with those awful one liners.

Don't be so easy to bait then.