Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hello, I am a sociopath not a monster/demon/killer. Dare to converse with me?

Brainscanhug
If you were really a sociopath with morals, you would not be living in the moment. It is true that morality "stands amongst the sciences, capable of demonstration". But that certainty takes forethought and a lack of impulsivity. Plus, you have to truly believe that there is something better than selfishness, that you cannot change the way the world works, and that you will most likely even be penalized for pursuing an alternative to selfishness.

And then the passionate people around you become the monsters. But you can forgive them for their stupidity.

Although, I imagine it would be pretty hard to learn something like the value of morality from the viewpoint of a sociopath.

Or so you would believe. Two thoughts cross my mind before taking actions. The first being "what is the worst possible outcome for my actions." The second being "what is the probability of getting caught.". It took years to train these thoughts into my programming.

As for my morality.. Not to hurt your feelings but my logic is far greater than your emotional rationality. Emotional people are easily controlled once you know which buttons to push. The saying "love blinds all" is not without validation. Even when your brain tells you something is wrong your kind continue to follow the emotional path. Then when your emotions settle you realize how stupid you were.

I am never blinded by my emotions like you are. My logical mind is always in command and because of this I have a superior morality to yourself. You have to remember that I am a natural psychopath not the vulgar monsters created by urban society. I do not have evil intent towards others but I do think myself superior to your kind. The reason why is simple. With a lack of emotion the mind is far stronger. I see through emotional deceptions and trickery. I am not so easily fooled as you are. Also after years of observation and psychological training I have learn very well how to control or sway the emotions of others.

When 911 happened and your kind were hurt and angry I was asking why. I wanted to know the cause of the attack. Once you understand the cause of a problem you can accuratly formulate a solution. But that didn't happen. People like you were shouting for revenge. Blinded by your fear and anger you forgot all about morality and reason. We have seen the results of your "emotional morality" in the aftermath. You empowered a government to torture innocent people, thousands have died and millions of lives have been shattered.

Perhaps it was your kind that failed to think of consequence? Your morality absent in the presence of fear. I could go on but the point has been effectively made.

My morality is superior to your emotional morality because mine does not waiver as I am incapable of fear. I understand your kind mean well but the path to Hell is paved with such good intentions.

Re: Hello, I am a sociopath not a monster/demon/killer. Dare to converse with me?

Hey Whitewolf. I am intrigued by your description of yourself. I recognize the traits you described in several people I know, one of which is my dad.

I always wondered how he could be so cold and mean to me and my mom at times. Knowing about the nature of sociopaths, it calms me down a bit because it gives me an explanation to his behaviour.

I wonder though, do you never love someone? Why did you get married? Why did you have kids? Is love the reason? Do you love your family in any way?

I don't live at home anymore and I am **** glad. My parents live separated. It does however seem that my dad is genuinely interested in how I am doing, and does offer me advice and does his best in making my life comfortable. Would you ever be like that to your kids?

Dan

I see my daughter as an extension of myself. My genetic influence is strong in her. Even her personality is like mine as a child. I suffered a great deal as a child. I'm proud to say she has been well guarded from such. Do I love her? I have a mothers love for her. She is the only individual in my life that can provoke powerful emotions from me. She is my gift to this world. The ultimate purpose in my existance. I would not hesitate to die for my child and woe to thee who would harm her in my presence.

Children are sacred to me. They are never to be hurt. Spank them if you would like but take no hand to anything but their bottoms. Women have this same protection in my eyes. No matter what she said or how many times she hit me I never hit my ex wife back. There is no honor in hurting a woman or a child. I do not collapse to emotional desires and break my code. It has been severaly tested in the past.

If your father sees you as an extension of himself than I am sure he loves you.