Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Do I have a social problem?

Hi Helen,

I read your post and I find it a bit ambiguous, what you mean by 'social problem'? Do you mean 'sociopath'? or Do you just wonder if it is OK to disagree with other people?

You have difficulties with your boss but get along fine with other co-workers. You are a quiet person. Your boss 'perceives' or 'sees' your anger and complains about your performance. Did I understand this correctly?

What is it that we can help you with? What is it that you would like to put up for discussion?

One question I might suggest for you to ask yourself is: Are you really just serious or do feel angry toward your boss which manifests in your attitude in the office?

Re: Do I have a social problem?

hello mars, i just wanted to reply to your question... I thought about it and i guess i am angry at my boss. I guess i have just tried to keep on working without having to think about the unfairness in my group that i've become a little how do you say it? Isolated from everyone, especially from her. But in a way i have always been like this, isolated i mean and ive never had a problem in my other jobs. Now, i try to be or well pretend im always happy and smile to her all the time. It seems to be working but i dont see why she cant accept me how i am. i just wanted to see if im the one whos doing something wrong here...