Train City - Choochooauctions Message Forums​​​​​​​

Technical Issues
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MY ITEMS

I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING YOU SUGGESTED-'MY ITEMS' WILL NOT APPEAR- MAYBE YOU NEED TO FIND A NEW SERVER AND SOMEONE TO RUN IT

Re: MY ITEMS

You are talking about the items you have purchased I am assuming?? Is anyone else having this problem? I can see all the items we have sold but since we don't buy on this site we have no purchased items. I had a complaint similar to this and I explained to him how to clear the browser's cashe and the problem went away immediately. Have you purchased anything recently and if so do you see those items?

Once again sorry you are experiencing this problem.

THE ITEMS I AM BIDDING ON IS MIA FROM THE WEBSITE- USED TO BE UNDER YOUR ITEMS

Someone else had a problem when they bid on an item it disappeared and they could no longer see it. They resolved the problem by refreshing the page. Is this the same thing? There is an auto refresh problem with the site now. We are trying to figure out what is causing it.

BEEN TRYING FOR TWO DAYS ITEMS I AM BIDDING ON WON'T APPEAR

Not sure what is going on... What platform are you using? Windows? etc... What browser are you using?

LOOK FOR THE GREAT STAR IN THE EAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING IS WORKING ON THE WEBSITE INCLUDING ITEMS I AM BIDDING ON. HOPE IT STAYS THAT WAY FOR A WHILE