Train City - Choochooauctions Message Forums​​​​​​​

Technical Issues
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Why I'm not showing as being a old user on Choo Choos

I go to the home page on Choo Choo and now it does not show me as being registered on your site. Now I see that you want FEES. I guess that I will not be shopping on Choo choo any more

Re: Why I'm not showing as being a old user on Choo Choos

Hi.. I'm not sure what you mean by being an old user on choochoo.... You originally registered on February 15, 2009. I don't know what you are referring to us charging fees. We only charge fees to place auctions on our site. Never to buy items. Hope that clears this up. If I can be of further help please let me know.

Charlie

What I don't understand is how last week when I log on to Choo Choo that it showed my user name that I registered with and now with the new home page it ask me to register? This also happen a wile ago when you did some changes to your pages. Do I need to re register?

Hi.. Yes I see what you are referring to. When in the main page now the user menu doesn't show. If you click on any other selection it does. I think profile you need to sign in again. This is because of differences in the language of the new server. There are a few other cosmetic problems with the site that we are noting. We will get these fixed as soon as we can. You do not need to re-register as this is happening with everyone I believe. Sorry for any inconvenience this may be causing.

Re: Why I'm not showing as being a old user on Choo Choos Solution!

I think I found the answer to this problem. When I came to work Robin's menu showed correctly but mine did not. We are using the exact same computer on the same system. So I thought it has to be a browser problem. So I cleared my browser cashe and now it works fine. So Google clear your cashe and do that and it should fix this problem for you.