Train City - Choochooauctions Message Forums​​​​​​​

Technical Issues
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Help?

I'm going to be making a trip out to Erie. One of my stops will be Train City. Does anyone know of a good diner or Bed and Breakfast within the vicinity?

Re: Help?

I had never heard of a Bed & Breakfast in Erie until I looked in the phone book! Two that I found... Boothby Inn 814 456 1888 And Spencer House B & B 814 454 5984. Both are in a nice area of the Inner City. Try the second one first. Might be a little better. Hope this helps!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I'm going to be making a trip out to Erie. One of my stops will be Train City. Does anyone know of a good diner or Bed and Breakfast within the vicinity?

Re: Re: Help?

If you spend enough money during your visit to Train City, Charles should put ya up for the night in his home and feed ya!

Replying to:

I had never heard of a Bed & Breakfast in Erie until I looked in the phone book! Two that I found... Boothby Inn 814 456 1888 And Spencer House B & B 814 454 5984. Both are in a nice area of the Inner City. Try the second one first. Might be a little better. Hope this helps!

Replying to:

Re: Help?

Yeah!!! As a matter of fact we should all go up and let Charlie treat all of us to his hospitality. All in Favor say YEAH!!!

Replying to: