America's Best Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IBS Down And A Search For A New Flight Sim!

Dear =AB=,

I just wrote Novalogic about IBS being down. We must all continue to write nova until we can find another combat flight simulator. Please guys look for one we can all play. Has anyone tried Microsofts WW2 stuff or recently tried Lock-on? Last time I tried lock on it was terrible.
Anyway's Stormin and Rock have had private cry baby games which were hosted on there computers. Lets try to organize our own league's including wars against other non-cheating squads.
You guys are the best and I hope we stay together!

SKY KING =AB=

Re: IBS Down And A Search For A New Flight Sim!

Also, as far as IP games. Fleeting stopped in my room yesterday. I wasnt there but he left a chat message. Basically he said that we need a way to let all know when we have, or they have an IP game up. I think this would be a great idea if we can get the word out. We was thinking maybe a forum or something where anyone who was going to host an IP game could post a message with IP address and times, etc. Then players could go to the forum and pick a game they want to join. At least till nova gets straightened out. It would almost be like nova's public game listing. If anybody has any ideas please reply or e-mail to me. In the meantime I will contact Fleeting and see what kind of idea's he has. We all need to work together to save this thing. I haven't givin up yet....lol Sorry I wasn't there all the time sunday when you guys came in. It was a very busy day. I kept hecking in but missed everybody till later at night when hawg and rock came in. Anyway's, lets kick around some idea's....... =Stormin=

There is already a forum where IBS guys go and chat and post games. I would suggest using this forum except for the fact the guys there are manly newbies thinking they are the best or they are like galli. Try it if you want.
http://www.ibsx.tk/
MiG

I've taken a look at AC7, and I'm not too impressed with it. As far as I'm concerned air combat is just an attempted rehash of the playstation arcade where the aircraft look like they're just hanging there. Playstation had a chance to do something with this flight sim, but I don't ever see them doing it. At least I haven't. I don't even know if I would play a demo even if AC7 had one.
https://irnpost.com/ace-combat-7-skies-unknown-overview-of-namcos-latest-video-game/

What I mean is that playstation started out with the split screen Air Combat with the F-16. It had pretty good performance, something like novalogic even though it was limited. Playstation had the chance to carry on from that type of base model but, for some reason, they just trashed it and went to that ridiculous arcade thing they had in PSII or III, or whatever. Anyways, they improved the graphics and added aircraft in their AC7, but it's still the same thing as far as I'm concerned.