America's Best Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Are we alive?

Like I said, =SF=, we're gonna do even better in this case. After this thing get's your initial installation, I'm gonna take yet another entire modified L3 folder and upload that as well. So in that case, not only will you have the CD install, but also be able to start off of a usb stick, and an example .cfg file (the L3.cfg) that you can modify for your squad as well. Not only that, but start off your program files location, or the other location where you can run this thing from your USB as well. Either one. Like I said, just take this one step at a time. Also, I don't care about what they say about the port forward, because I just go ahead and do it anyways. That's still up on nova's link and I'm pretty sure I put it on the =AB= instruction page. Just get the thing installed first and do the CD thing and let you squad know to come on in and do that first, before we get started on this thing. The steam message boards are cluttered with these issues. The lobby that they say to stop "spamming" which isn't spam whatsoever, is still up here: http://nw2.novaworld.net/L3KLOBBY1_CUS.HTM

After you guys get done with the CD, I'll upload that modified L3 file, where you can put somewhere else, like USB, beside the Program Files (x86), or whatever.

regards =RoCks=

OK, downloaded and unzipped and mounted the ISO. However, Setup doesn't do anything... just silent ending. Perhaps it's looking for the OS-Version and can't cope with Win-10? I've tried the compatibility setting to set to Win-XP, still no luck...

Next update:
Downloaded from here:
http://files.novalogic.com/C3/w7d6g53/F22L3_Install.exe
This installation worked.
Wow, messed up my desktop with switching to very low resolution :) Let me try and fiddle around with it to see if I can get it somehow pleasant to run.

Keep that .iso file somewhere. Are the other guys having this same thing with windows 10, if they use windows 10? When you get in the game there should be splash screen come on called hardware acceleration. If not, something's wrong. Mine works, but other guys say they are using nGlide and it works for them. It's just that I don't need nGlide for this particular title. It's a must have for F-16MRF and Mig-29 though.

So when you went to L3 setup off of the .iso mount, did it even get you to the product key entry?

I'm gonna be mailing you instructions for the next step about getting online and in the game. We look forward to it. Please inform anybody else in the =EF= team as well.

I just wanted to make sure of something SF. This wasn't the F-22 IBS version you had, was it? Is so, this guy is apparently running it on windows 10:

Some guy running the F-22 Raptor in windows 10