Return to Website

Greater Things Discussion Board

Comments welcome relevant to the website www.greaterthings.com

For the establishment of the kingdom of God on earth, both pertaining to the gospel and the government of God; for freedom, for scholarship, for truth, for honesty.

Forum: Greater Things Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
omega code in lord's prayer/our father...withheld until now...file download

Here is a coding in the lord's prayer which i found in 1997 which has revealed much to me and has layer upon layer of information...most of which has since already been fulfilled but the main message is of a date yet to come..it as simple as it is complicated but i have found a way to communicate it online .... in this video file i approach it from one of the many possible ways...it is a 23 minute video...the first 7.30 explain one of the symbols of power, possibly the ultimate symbol of power on the planet that goes largly unnoticed (though many by now are aware of it)....THE FASCES (bundle of rods) ...from 7.30 to 12.30...i show what it truelly represents...from 12.30 onward i reveal the greatest secret and the true meaning of the Fasces,written front and back yet only on one side (not unwritten) (rod of measure, staff of rule,wand of wisdom, key of keys,omega code, arc of the covenant,invitation the the wedding feast,ring of power, scroll of the lamb, scroll w 7 seals, holy grail)...it is also the EXACT dimensions of the temple of revelation. This video reveals the code in the most comprehensive way i could find...yet there is much i still havn't shared in it (it's like i've opened the homepage of a totally holographic prayer/website) which has many more pages...but for the sake of simplicity and my sanity it is enough to open the eyes of the true searcher to the fulfilling of God's promise to us as humanity and those who see it and understand it will know what to do and when to do it...all questions are very welcome....this is the only site where this is posted btw. Please do not replicate on public forums but feel free to share on a smaller scale with friends if you wish....peace be with you, thanks for watching and above all thanks to The Most High.
DOWNLOAD FILE HERE, I PROMISE IT IS SAFE AND JUST A VIDEO I MADE MYSELF FROM IMAGES TEXT AND MUSIC....BUT ITS NOT FOR YOUTUBE!!!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/1dcfja220leer26/THE%20OMEGA%20PROJECT.wmv

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Online Photo Albums   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com