Return to Website

Greater Things Discussion Board

Comments welcome relevant to the website www.greaterthings.com

For the establishment of the kingdom of God on earth, both pertaining to the gospel and the government of God; for freedom, for scholarship, for truth, for honesty.

Forum: Greater Things Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Mormonism teaches a different gospel

The protestant church remove 14 books from the Old Testament as the King James Bible and the New International Version are missing 14 books from the old Testaments also. The Mormon Church uses the King James Bible.

Julian

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Two things: (1) wagon trains (2) not one jot or tittle from the bible to be removed, changed or altered.

Caron

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

everybody thinks they are right. everybody has reasons why others are wrong. unfortunately, no one can prove anything. now dont go and say god this god that and we are right, blah blah blah. when you talk directly to god, find out who is right. until then, be open-minded. just cause a priest or pastor or whatever tells you something doesnt mean it is true. they too could be hearing false information and that includes the bible. it was written by humans and we have the tendancy to minipulate the truth. this is the way i feel and if i offended someone then you are probably closed minded and it wouldnt really matter what i said anyways. thank you and good night.

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Online Photo Albums   Email Forms   Free Guestbooks 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com