This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
please help

I am working on a website for an organization that I was volunteering for while I lived in Tanzania. The website was created by someone who lives there with the built-in ability to update articles, pictures, html etc. He is no longer available to work on the website so that is where I come in.

I am trying to add the mailing list code to the website so people can sign up for a newsletter. When I copy the code into the html editor and then go to save the changes I made for some reason only this section of code is always deleted from what is changed

For those who are interested the website is www.fonelisco.org (I removed the mailing list code because it was not working).

Browser: firefox

Re: please help

All you do to add the mailing list is get the FULL and COmplete code from the account where you got the Mailing list from in your general manager area for it

then place it on your site.

This is the one BAD thing is when someone makes a site then decides to not do it anymore and someone else has to come in makes it hard with the transitioning and more.

But you have to use your editor in an html coding format and place the code where you want the Mailing list to be.

Do a test page and keep practicing on putting the code in.

We can't tell much more of what you are doing right or wrong without something physical to look at.

Don't change the code, or delete any part of it as that will make it NOT work