This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Flash Player

I am trying to add a flash presentation to my page, and it shows up blank. I am not sure what I missed. Can anyone help?

Browser: IE

Re: Flash Player

Would that be the virtual tour?
According to your source code, you want to display a file in your a4gallery subdirectory, named index.swf.

I don't know if such a file exist somewhere else, but it is not in that subdirectory - actually, there does not seem to be any such subdirectory.

Yes, I am trying to get the virtual tour working. I am not sure where to upload the files.

where you upload files is UP TO YOU

And it is up to YOU to make sure links/files on your site are coded CORRECTLY

As in your case your file was supposed to be in a certain spot it was not and it will not work if it isn't uploaded to where you have the html code for the file pointing to

Just don't use spaces in file names or funny characters as some browsers don't like them

Depending on what you find easier, change the code so that it points to the file, or create a a4gallery subdirectory and upload the swf-file there.

By the way, you need to do something about the "thumbnails" on your main page.

You have three images that should be between 5 and 10 kilobytes each. But you are actually using huge images totalling more than 600 kilobytes!

ok, I will try to correct that and add the files again. Thanks