This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Template upload

I designed my web page in Microsoft Publisher 2007. Both Bravenet and Microsoft say that I can either publish directly from Publisher or copy and past the code. Unfortunately, neither is working and my page looks like crap. I can't post anything graphically, icons, button, backgrounds, etc. I did choose the blank template, as instructed, when initializing everything. Any ideas?

Re: Template upload

To upload direct from MSPublisher you first need to create and FTP account at Bravenet. Just log in to your account and follow the menus, once completed you will be provided with the parameters that MSPublisher needs.

You can also save the files locally and upload them with Bravenet's on-line uploading utilities (NB these aren't very good) or with a third party FTP programme such as Filezilla

Re: Template upload

Also, it is quite normal for a webpage made in Publisher to look like crap, as you say. It is possible to create web pages in the program, I have seen them. But it is likely to be a lot harder than learning a program actually desinged for making webpages from scratch.